-28-

Guys, please do not stop with votes. I would like to know what you think about the part so take a minute of your time to let me know that please!

"Purab! Where are we going?"

"Oh God,Nightingale ! Define a 'surprise' for me please?"

"Okay okay I know it's a surprise.. but I am just sooo excited that I can't stop myself from asking you every five minutes !,"she says, with a sheepish grin.

"I can just tell you one thing.You are going to love it"

"Hmm lets see ,she says and looks out of the window.

"Purab.. Why is there SO much traffic here?! Man this is Just TOO much !"

"You will know in a while," he says with a wink and parks his car in the parking lot close by.."Let's go"

She sees Arijit Singh's posters everywhere and only then does she realise the day. It's Sunday and its Arijit's concert !!! She is a very big fan of his, but as she thought there might be work for her Bhai's engagement she decided to drop the idea of going to the show.. but here she is , just about to look at one of her favourite singers,perform live !!

"Purab!! I love you I love you I love you so much ! How did you know that I wanted to come ?"

" I know you are his fan and when I saw that there is a concert here,in Mumbai.. the first thing that I did was to book tickets for the show ! So Acha laga surprise?"

She gives him her usual thousand watt smile and says," I can't tell you how much this gesture and you mean to me .. I am blessed to have you in my life ! Thankyou Purab .You are the best and I am so happy that we found each other " and hugs him.

Purab hugs her back and whispers in her ear "This is just the beginning darling. You are going to have a life full of surprises and I will try my best to make sure that each one is better than the previous surprise "

They smile at each other and walk towards the entrance to the show, hand in hand.

Pragya is in her room ,lost in thoughts ..Life has changed so much within a matter of few months! The past few months have been the most exciting ones in her life .. The phase which made her realise, how beautiful falling in love could be .. more so when the person she loved was all that she expected from in her husband- Loving,caring,witty,charismatic,down to earth and obviously handsome ! And his family was so warm and so much fun ! And her chote and his gudiya are together too! What more can she ask for ? But yes she will definitely miss her family when she gets married to him and goes to London... Marriage..the very thought brought a shade of pink on her cheeks..

"Thinking about me ?"

"Abhi?! You are here..in my room?? The door is locked ..how did you get in ?"

"I apparated from my house of course..Haven't you read Harry Potter?!"

"Of course I did but come on Abhi tell me na..,"she then sees the window open and looks at his grinning face, shocked ."The window ?! You are unbelievable."

He nods , enjoying the look of shock and surprise on her cute face and says.." I missed you ! Seems like you didn't,"with a pout.

She melts at that look ..how could she not ? She puts her hands around his neck and says"Abhi..I am sitting here all day , dreaming about you and how much life has changed after meeting you and you say I don't miss you "

Abhi looks at her face .. The beautiful eyes and the small but cute nose .. Just when his glance drops to her lips and he is about to lean in , they hear a"Pragyaaa..what are you doing upstairs ? Come down and spend sometime with us na" from downstairs..

That brings them out of their moment and both are shocked and they don't know what to do next .."OMG Abhi!! What do we do ? What if Ma comes and sees you ? Oh no Oh no!"

"Shhh! You will make her come with all this shouting even if she isn't planning on coming.. Relax ..just tell her you will be down in ten mins.. I will come in through the main door and ask your parents if I can take you to the mall to buy our clothes for the engagement ..sounds cool?"

"Wow Abhi. You always have Plan B ready ! But go down safe .. And you sure no one saw you when you came up?"

"Oh come on Prags..this is not Eiffel Tower! The height is not much and it's almost fully dark..The trees just outside your window helped and it hides the view quite well.. so I am positive there is no way anyone could have known or seen me climb up..now stop worrying about this and tell aunty you will come down in a while, before she comes up to get you,"he whispers.

"Oh right ! Okay Abhi see you down..I Loved the surprise and love you more " and now she gives him a peck on the cheek.

"You are a fast learner Prags,"he winks and goes towards the window,leaving a blushing Pragya behind..

As decided,Abhi comes in through the main door..yes after landing safely on the ground. He takes his would be in-laws' blessings and after exchanging pleasantries and talking about the preparations for the engagement , he asks them if he could take her out to buy their clothes..

"Why are you asking our permission Abhi? She is your fiance already, according to us.So we have absolutely no problem..Drive safe and have fun both of you,"says Pragya's dad.

"Thanks a lot uncleji..I will drop her home early and won't stay out late"

"Sure beta. We know you are responsible ..just enjoy ..This phase before wedding is the most exciting one and the memories from now will be unforgettable ,lifelong,"he tells them.

Abhi and Pragya smile at him and assure him that they will have a good time and bid goodbye.

On the way to the mall Abhi tells her about why he wants to buy their engagement clothes and not get it designed ..

"We will get our wedding clothes designed by one of the best designers I know..and we will design Chote and Gudiya's clothes for their wedding ,how do you like that ?"

"Aww I can't wait to design for those two ..though I might have to wait long for their wedding. Love the idea Abhi"

They reach the mall and Pragya wants to get Abhi's sherwani first..

They go to few shops and Abhi tries out few and finally they settle for one that has beautiful bottle green and maroon combination ,with very fine embroidery . He looks too good in that and it fits him perfectly .Pragya is satisfied with the choice and they buy that for him,along with matching green sandals that are generally worn along with sherwanis..

It's Pragya's turn next and she wants them to have something like a colour code and goes for a bottle green and red saree,with elbow length blouse and a dori at the back..She looks so beautiful in that ,that Abhi is not able to take his eyes off her.

"Prags..I can just keep looking at you. You look SO Beautiful,"he whispers

Pragya blushes and chuckles at his state and goes back to change .

After she is back they go to get matching accessories to go with her saree and slippers too.

They are happy with their purchase and Abhi says " Wow man we are getting engaged ,again , in four days ! I still cannot believe it! "

"Yea Abhi . It all seems like a good and a happy dream!"

And they continue talking ,till they reach Pragya's home.He drops her and goes back to his place..Neither of them slept till early next morning,cos they were lost in thoughts about each other and a beautiful future together!

So, how is it? Two more parts left!