-6-

People!
Thankyou so much for all the support!! Love you all :)

Pragya gets up the next morning and recollects the previous day's events and smiles to herself. Also,the thought that he might have replied to her mail makes her nervous.She goes about the morning routine and just as the Arora family is having their breakfast she gets a call from Abhiinaya.

"Hey Praggs, good morning !"

"Morning Abhii! Itni subah call kyun kar rahi ho? Sab theek hai na?" (Why are you calling so early in the morning? Is everything okay?)

Pragya is worried,as Abhii had told her the previous evening, that she will get late in office and had asked Pragya to leave, as she wouldn't be able to help her anyway, as Abhii herself had to wait for Manav to come back with the accessories for the clothes that Praggs designed , before they could discuss and decide on the models for the show.So Pragya left after giving company to Abhii for some time .

"Yaya all well! I just called to tell you that you,Manav and I will be going to the venue where the event is taking place to check what kind of arrangements are going on.If the stage is ready,our models will need rehearsals for the ramp walk"

Manav and Pragya had become good friends from the number of interactions that they had from the time she joined office.

"Oh nice..Okay Abhii. Where is the venue ?"

"I will come and pick you up in sometime"

"Sure . Did you have your breakfast or want me to wait for you so that we can have it here?"

"Ma is at home today,so she made me have rotis. So you eat, I'll be there in a while".

"Okay bye"

Abhii comes to her place and they both leave for the venue after asking Manav to come there directly.

The venue is HUGE and Pragya is impressed with the magnanimity of the arrangements going on. Well it's the Mehra's so it ought to be mind blowing. It was common knowledge that the events of Mehra group were always conducted in a big scale and with perfection. That's why they were one of the leading designer houses globally.But this is the first time Praggs is witnessing something like this,so she is awed.

Abhii and Manav then go through the clothes that have arrived (few of them and not all,as only the previous evening the designs were sent for stitching)and call Pragya to see how her designs have turned out.

Pragya is too happy to see the beautifully stitched clothes which are exactly as she had imagined them to be. Though she has been designing for a long time now,  this was like a dream come true,as she was doing it for the first time for such a big name in the industry!

They then decide to ask the models to walk on the ramp with these clothes on,to see if they are able to carry it off well. Some of them are new and so aren't very comfortable walking and Pragya decides to help them by showing how it's done.

Everyone loves the confidence that Pragya oozes and the way she looks straight ahead and does the perfect walk with a small smile on her face .

That is when an idea strikes Manav! Why not ask Pragya to be the show stopper? They haven't decided on the final list of people and she is just brilliant and experienced too. Moreover,these are her designs and she will have that affinity also. He tells this to Abhii who thinks it's an awesome idea and goes to talk to Praggs.

"Praggs You were mind blowing there!"

"Thanks Abhii. You know I've been doing this for sometime now. That's why I am used to it. This is Richa's first time na, that's why she is nervous. Don't worry she will be fine on the D-Day. I'll train her whenever I get time these three days"