-9-

People!!

Thankyou very much for your amazing response and support!! You guys are awesome :)

Sorry for the delay, had a very hectic week. So here you go with the next part!

Key:

Dialogues by anyone - Double quotes

Pragya's mindvoice - Single quotes WITHOUT italics

Abhi's self talk - Single qutes WITH Italics

MV- Bold Italics

Read on!

"Purab .. Purab"

"Hey AJ ! I am here! What happened? Why are you running?"

Arjun , Purab's best friend came to a halt in front of him panting hard..

"Listen. I just saw in the website.. There is some two month course in your London school of dance where they train you in all dance forms.Later, you can take up the two year course to specialise in any form ,which you are planning to do anyway.So why don't you go to this two month thing ? You will have a feel of how the atmosphere there is and you will also get to do what you love."

"Wow ! Two month course,really? Amazing news AJ ! You are the best"

"Ya that I know. Ask Pragya di how this sounds"

"Oh ya I'll call her right away.."

And Purab calls his Di to get her view on this. 

"Hey di. Free for five mins ?"

"Ya chote bolo kya hua?" (Yes Chote, Tell me)

Purab told Pragya what Arjun had told him.

"Wow Chote that's cool. Oh wait a minute! What about your college here?"

"Oh my God.. I totally forgot about that. Hey AJ ,when is this course starting ?"

"Next month"

"And when is our final exam?"

"This month end"

"Meaning I'll be done with college"

"Yes baba that's the first thing I checked"

"AJ, have I ever told you how awesome you are?"

"Ya you do every now and then . Reminder- Di on the line"

"Oh ya . Di sorry and did you hear that? College will get done by then,meaning I am free to go. Can I go ?"

"Amazing! If college will get done then I don't see any reason why you can't. This will be one great exposure and you can also experiment new forms apart from what you know till now. Yay Chote this is so exciting! Londonnn !"

"Yaa diii!!! I can't tell you how happy I am. After this course I will have a clear idea on what I want to specialize in. I will come back to India and we can decide that".

"Yes chote . We will talk to ma and pa tonight"

"Umm Di.. you think they'll have a problem?"

"Why would they? They know this is your dream and you know how cool our parents are. So no they won't have any problem as far as I know. Don't worry I'll make them agree. We also have to get the visa and tickets arranged and all that".

"Di you are the bestestest di in the whole world and you are mine ! Love you loads !!!!"😊😊

"Haha Love you too chote. Chalo got to go for lunch. Abhii is waiting . Did you eat?"