-11-

Hello all! Here with the next part. Read on and let me know what you think.

Key:

Dialogues by anyone - Double quotes

Pragya's self talk - Single quotes WITHOUT italics

Pragya's mindvoice - Double quotes and Italics

Abhi's self talk - Single quotes WITH Italics

MV- Bold Italics

Pragya gets the dress stitched after getting the measurements from Abhi. It looks amazing and she is proud of herself.

'I will just inform Abhi that I am sending it across to him..'

"So no more thinking for half an hour before pinging eh ?"

'Woh.. It's not wrong is it ? Come on I just want to keep him posted ..'

"Fine .. Very good Friends now I guess.. Or something more ?"

'Maybe , maybe not.. Why should I tell you ?'

"Because I am your mind voice ? I will know sooner or later anyway and also I will be the first one to know .. Don't you think you can be nice enough to tell me yourself?"

'Okay you have a point there.. yes I think I like him ..'

"Wowww Praggs ! I am so happy for you !"

'I said 'I think''

"Ya still..why though?"

'I am not sure about what he feels for me .. Come on ,he is THE Abhi Mehra ! He would've had so many girl friends and all that .. Why would he love me ? I just know we are comfortable talking to each other as of now .. So I don't know if I should let my feelings grow though I can't stop thinking about him .. I am kind of clueless..'

"Okay leave it for now .. Give it some time.. whatever should happen will happen.. I do have a feeling you will end up being Mrs Mehra in future though"

'You think so ? I like you !'

"Thanks darling . I like myself too!"

Pragya rolls her eyes and looks at her Skype contact list and sees green beside Abhi's name.

P: Hi Abhi

A: Hey Pragya! Go on!

P: Dress isready..

She sends him the pic..

A: Woah!! Mind blowing ! The design was great yes, but the output is just brilliant ! Thank you so much for the effort Pragya ! Gudiya is going to keep talking only about you for the next few days to everyone at home

P: You are welcome Abhi! GladI could be of help! Bulbul seems like thebubbly adorable little sister .. Sweet!

A : Yes she sure is adorable ..Can be irritating at times with her random demands .. But she is my Gudiya,so anything for her😊

P : Okay Abhi.. just pinged to tell you it's ready and I'll send it to your office address .. Let me know once you receive it

A: Sure Pragya thanks again!

P: No problem , good day

Pragya takes a pic of the dress and then gets it packed in a purple gift wrapper and sticks a card saying Best wishes and writes 'With loads of love , Pragya '. She then writes the London office address and sends it downstairs to be sent along with other packages to be sent to their London office . She has a feeling of satisfaction once that's done .