-7A-

Because you guys are awesome, double update!!

It's Pragya's mom's birthday the next day so Pragya,Purab and their dad plan for a 12am cake cut. As decided earlier,Purab had gotten a beautiful picture of the four of them painted and framed and that is the gift they wanted to give their mom. More than jewelry and materialistic things,they knew this will make her happy. As expected , their mom is super happy and awed at the beautiful big painting and they decide to hang it in their living room. After the cake cut, they want to call it a night as they have to get up early to go to the temple the next morning, as that was the tradition they followed,whenever it was any of their birthdays.

The next morning at the temple ,after offering her prayers to God, Pragya comes out and sees a lady,around fifty years of age, standing near the stall where pooja thaalis are sold. The lady who sells the pooja thaali seems to be irritated with this lady and Pragya hears something like "Why at all did you ask me to cut these flowers if you didn't have the money ?" being said.

Pragya goes there and asks "Auntyji,Kya hua?" (Aunty, what happened?)

The aunty looks at Pragya and somehow feels like telling her what happened and says,"Beta,my sister is not well and is hospitalized. I wanted to visit the temple,but forgot my wallet while leaving in a hurry. I had asked the shop lady to give me flowers,which she had to cut from a bigger bunch,but only while I had to pay for the purchase did I realize that I didn't have money with me. So, she is upset that her flowers will go waste,now that she cut them and she must look for someone else who might need flowers of that length now. I don't know how to make her understand."

Pragya sympathizes with her as she has come here to pray for her sister's well being and is having to go through some petty argument. "Auntyji, aap please andhar jaayiye. I will pay for this. You go talk to God and ask him to make your sister alright. Chintha math keejiyega auntyji , aapki behenji jald se jald theek hojayegi."(Aunty,you please go inside. I will pay for this. You go talk to God and ask him to make your sister alright. Don't worry Aunty, your sister will get well very soon)

"Beta,but I don't know when I will meet you again,then how will I pay you back ?"

"Auntyji, this is not the time to even think about all that.Consider me your daughter. You will worry about repaying your daughter ? Nahi na? so please go in aunty "

"Beta,thank you so much ! You will get all the happiness that you deserve. My blessings will be there with you always."

Pragya smiles at her and asks her to go in.

This scene is witnessed by our favourite Dadi, who also happens to be present outside the temple,at the same time. She was about to go help the middle aged woman when she sees a young girl doing the same. She feels proud of the young girl and happy that she has been brought up with such good manners. She then sees the girl leave as her family comes out and feels bad for not being able to ask her,her name.

"How I wish Abhi marries someone like her. She is beautiful and has good values", she thinks to herself and turns to the entrance of the mandir, folds her hands and says "Everything is in your hands", prays for a while and then leaves thinking about that sweet girl.

Meanwhile,Abhi,opens Pragya's reply to his mail.

He reads the first line with a smile.

"It feels good when she refers to me as Abhi. Good I am not 'Sir' anymore! Hey MV ! If I had listened to you and not told her to call me Abhi, she would've continued calling me sir whenever I meet her"

MV-'Um Abhi ,she is in India. One of the countries in the neighbouring continent ! I feel the likelihood of 'whenever you meet ' might slightly be less or non existent ..just saying..'    

"Haan haan mujhe patha hai.." he begins defending himself, but starts thinking as to why he didn't realize that she wasn't anywhere close to him and he just made a statement as if it was the natural thing to do-Meet her often.

"You always end up confusing me."

MV - 'Oh trust me, that's my job and I am doing it fine'

Abhi decides it's useless talking further ,reads the remaining part of the mail as sends a quick 'you are welcome' for a reply.

The big day arrives two days later and everyone in the Mehra group is nervous , excited and is running around doing something or the other. Media is all over the place and the audience is quite a lot too.Top level executives from the industry are also present . Simultaneously, all models are getting ready and our darling Praggs looks splendid in a deep red sleeveless gown flowing till her ankle ,with beautiful rose like flowers stitched across one shoulder and intricate designs from top to bottom with a little bit of black here and there. Her hair is tied up in a cute bun with few loose curls falling on her face making her look all the more pretty.All other models look good too,after all,they are wearing clothes designed by Pragya Arora.

The show begins and people love the designs and more so,can't take their eyes off the show stopper. Aman also walks in at the end and usually the designer is accompanied by the show stopper but here the show stopper herself is the designer . Aman decides to give her the credit and says that the beautiful designs are all hers.

There are claps and congratulations and all good things happening for the next few minutes and the show is clearly a hit.

Abhii gives pragya her * Didn't I tell you this will happen?* look and quickly changes the look to make way for a big grin and runs to hug Praggs. Manav is very happy that his idea worked too and the three of them then go on to discuss about audience' reactions for the different designs .      'Well of course they loved yours the most!',commented Abhii and they went on to chat for a little while longer before deciding to go have dinner outside .

Our super cool Dadi had to know about Pragya now, didn't she? And what was Abhi's reaction on seeing our doll walk the ramp? Stay tuned for that ;)
This part was quite long so I've split it into two. Let me know what you think about this part! Silent readers, I would love to hear what you think too! Have a great day all :)