-17-

Last part for now. I hope you're all liking the story so far. :)

Key:

Italics and single quote- Bulbul's mindvoice

Single quotes and normal font- Pragya's Mind voice

Italics and Double quotes- Abhi's self talk

Bulbul is in her car, on the way back from her music class, when she sees Purab waiting to cross the road .

'Purab! Today I am talking to him come what may !'

"Bahadur bhaiya,please stop the car and wait for a while na I will be back "

"Okay beta"

She gets out of the car and walks fast to reach Purab who was about to cross the road.

"Purab! Puraaabbb! "

"Eh ? Nightingale ? Why is she calling me ? Wait first of all how does she know my name ?"

He stands there confused and Bulbul reaches him by then..

"Phew ! Finaaalllyyy"

Purab looks at her waiting for her to speak further

Bulbul sees his confused look and says .. "Purab I am very sorry . I misunderstood you "

"And how did this realisation dawn upon you all of a sudden ?"

"Woh Ananya hai na ? She is my best friend . That day after you shouted at me and walked away.Ok ok that day after you replied to MY yelling at you and walked away , I saw you talking to Ananya. I asked her about you and she told me you are her bhai's bestie and how good you are and all. The other day, like you know already, I was scared and I wasn't thinking straight. So I just told whatever came to my mind with out bothering to think if the other person was genuine or not. Sorry .."

"Woah so you know to apologise also ? Nice . But you shouted at me twice so I am not sure if I will forgive you right away "

"What yaar Purab! Second time even you shouted back na ? Acha bathao..What should I do to make you forgive me ? Wait.. I know what ! I will treat you for lunch now . Sounds good ?"

"Haha not bad. Shouting to requesting...good transformation I say. And free lunch in an expensive city ! I am in"

" Yay ! Come on let's go then" Bulbul says and calls her drives and asks him to get home telling him she will reach after eating out with her friend.

They go to a restaurant nearby , one which Bulbul has been to quiet a lot of times , that she knows the menu almost by heart. They place their order and wait for it to arrive .

"Btw . What's your name?"

"Oh you don't know that yet, I forgot . Take a guess na"

" I will go with Nightingale cos you sing amazingly well."

"Hahaha that's so sweet! Didn't realise you would've seen me sing that day. Man U dance brilliantly ! I was looking around for you after the event to apologise , but somehow all you guys disappeared soon after the performance . Glad I finally met you today . And no my name is not Nightingale.One more chance "

"Oh no . And you looked around for me ? If I had known that you would want to talk to me without accusing me for something then I would've gladly stayed back."

" What yaar.. I apologised also na. Forget that incident no please. I feel guilty every time you bring that up"

"Haha I was kidding Nightingale . Relax. And okay your name .hmmm something like Shreya ? Diya ? Maya ? "