-16-

I am on an update spree;) Enjoy till it lasts.

Key:

Italics and Single quotes- Purab's mindvoice

Single quotes normal style- Bulbul's mindvoice

Bold and single quotes- Abhi's self talk

Bold Italics double quotes- Abhi's MV

"Hey Chote ! How are you ?"

"Hi Di. I am good. But so unlike you to call as soon as you get back home.. You usually talk before you sleep na.. All okay ?"

"Yes yes chote all fine. I just wanted to share something with you "

"Bol na Di baath kya hai ?" ("Tell me di, what is the matter?")

"Chote.. I.. I..."

"You what Di?"

"I love you Chote "

"I love you too Di..you wanted to share this ? You have been sharing this with me , everyday, for the past twenty four years na ?"

"Arey no chote ! I don't know how to start.. I am sure you will tease me but we both know you are the first person I share anything with. So be nice and don't tease okay ? Promise karo"

"Promise ? Okay Di tum kuch weird si behave kar rahi ho aaj. Promise I won't tease you. Bolo now"

Pragya takes a deep breath and says"Okay fine chote. I love Abhi !"

"Di..? You SERIOUS ?"

"Yes chote I am .. I love him "

"Wow Di kab? kaise? "

"I don't know when .. I just slowly started falling for him right from that reply to my first wrong mail... Every small thing he said, his spontaneous, witty and funny replies during our chat conversations, his love for his sister... I have always liked him you know that, but now I LOVE HIM"

"Diii I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!! Oh God I am not there to hug you now!"

"Chote, you didn't tease me"

"Why will I tease you Di ? Firstly, I have always wanted this to happen and secondly, I promised that I won't tease you.. Have I ever not kept a promise that I made to you ?"

"Never. Thanks for understanding me and being there always Chote "

"No emotional dialogues Di. Then I will not know where to begin and where to end for all the things that you have done for me all these years. Remember the promise we made to each other when we were kids na .. We will ALWAYS be there for each other NO MATTER WHAT "

"Yes Chote. We will " she says and gives him an imaginary hug.

"Okay Di so what next ? When are you going to tell him about this ?"

"I don't even know if I will tell him chote"

"WHATT???"

"Yes.. Come on he is THE Abhishek Mehra ... world known designer and all that and you think he will love ME ? I am just another girl , miles away from him .. Thats what makes me feel bad.. I have fallen for someone who I am sure will have no feelings towards me. As far as I know, he considers me a good friend yes but Love ? I don't know chote..."

"What Di! Without even trying you can't just decide that he will not love you back ! Atleast consider telling him Di ! Who will not love you ? Come on Di !"

"Chote.. you are my brother so I am special to you and you think everyone has to love me cos I am very sweet and all that. But I don't want to ruin our friendship .. If I propose to him , if he likes me GREAT but if he doesn't? He will feel awkward to even talk to me after that and whatever little conversation we have been having will also stop Chote ..."