-21-

Hey all! Thankyou very much for the good response and support to this story. Spread the word to all your AbhiGyan friends too :) Here you go with the much awaited part!!

KEY!

Italics single quotes- Abhi self talk

Italics and normal- Pragya mind voice

Purab and Pragya sit on the sand ,facing each other.

"Ab bathao Chote.. Kya Baath hai ?" ("Tell me now Chote, What's the matter?")

"Di.. I don't know how to start .. Just hear me out okay ?"

"Okay I won't interfere .. proceed."

He takes a deep breath and says .. "Okay Di.. I love Nightingale "

"What ? "

"Yeah Di ..", he says and goes into details about how he first saved her,how she misunderstood him but later apologised .. how see saw her sing and fell in love with her voice , about the time they spent roaming around the city and all other small outings every weekend .. how she became his closest friend and how he fell in love with her bubbly nature

Pragya knows some incidents already, like the first time he saved that girl and few other from what her chote already told her, whenever they spoke. But because they hardly spoke over the past few weeks, some of them were new to her.

She was very happy for her chote as the girl seemed nice.. but he was still young and she had to guide him properly.

"Chote..are you sure you love her and it's not just immense liking for a very close friend ?"

"Yeah Di pacca ! I love her .. I wanted to tell you first and see what you think about it. Later thought I will tell ma and pa and then propose to her when I go back ".

Meanwhile, Abhi and Bulbul are walking on the sand .

"Bhaiii how long are we going to keep walking? Come na let's go to the sea"

"Okay Gudiya let's go. "

They go and have a LOT of fun in the water splashing it around and at each other.

They decide to get back to the sand for sometime and then come back to the water later.

So they start walking again when Abhi suddenly sees Pragya sitting at a short distance from them. She looks cute in a black t shirt and a blue three fourth jeans , curly hair falling upto her shoulders.

'Pragya ? Why will she be here ? Oh wait ! This is not London anymore so this need not be my imagination .. But is that a guy with her ? Wait a minute ..Oh God does Pragya like someone else?!'

Abhi is not able to see Purab , as Purab is facing Pragya. He is shattered with the prospect of Pragya liking someone other than him.

Bulbul who was walking without realising that her Bhai is not beside her, suddenly senses his absence and turns to see him standing rooted to his spot.

"Bhai ? Bhai Kya hua? Why aren't you coming ?"

She follows his gaze and sees Pragya Di there . She runs to Abhi and says .."Bhaiii it's Pragya Di! Come na lets go.. why are you standing here ? Now both of us can see her reaction for our surprise. YAAAAAY!!!"

"Bulbul .. "

"Bulbul ? Bhai you never call me Bulbul ! What's wrong ?"

"Gudiya I don't know if I am over reacting but I think she likes someone else "