-14-

Hey all! I'm planning on posting most of the parts now as this is a completed story. Enjoy reading!

That Sunday as promised , Bulbul goes to Starbucks, their usual hangout spot and waits for Ananya to come.

She gets bored after a while and after replying to all texts on her phone, checking updates on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram , she happens to look up by chance and she sees the very same guy, the one who fought with the other guys on Ananya's birthday, occupying a table slightly away from hers.

At the very same moment that guy happens to look up and their eyes meet .

'Oh no this girl again ! But we are in a coffee shop now , so I guess the chances of accusing me of anything will be lesser now. Hope she doesn't create a scene here. Adhi ! Come fast na ! Waise.. I have to agree, she does look very pretty !'...Purab was lost in his own thoughts and our dear Bulbul here, misunderstands him , yet again.

'Why is he looking at me like that ? Oh God..is he coming up with some new plan as I escaped that day ? So he was acting after all and I thought I might have been wrong ! I will show him who I am !'

She gets up and walks up to him..Purab is surprised at that and is praying that she won't shout like last time.

"Tum! Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"( "What are you doing here ?")

"Sorry?", Purab asked, confused.

"I asked you what you are doing here. You are following me aren't you ?"

"Hey lady ! Stop it! That day I remained silent cos you were scared and I didn't want to argue with you right then though my intention was genuine and you were wrong . That doesn't mean I will keep quiet every time you shout at me with no fault of mine ! Why the hell will I follow you? This is a coffee shop for god's sake and I am waiting for my friend here"

"Oh ya right and I trust you ! You have no clue what can happen to you if you continue doing this "

"Oh enough with the sarcasm there. What makes you think I am dying to gain your trust ? I don't even know you and I helped you the other day cos I saw that you were in trouble. And in return I get shouted at and threatened every time I see you ! I am done with this conversation "he says and walks out, deciding to inform Adhi that he is going back to his room and that he will meet him there.

Ananya, who is two shops away from Starbucks , sees Purab coming out of Starbucks and she shouts ' Bhai!' and waves her hand..

Purab sees Ananya and waits for her.."Hey Ananya ! Hope you are doing good"

"I am great bhai.. You seem like you are angry though"

"Oh nothing.. My friend kept me waiting for long so got a bit irritated , so decided to tell him that I will meet him in my place"(he doesn't want to bring up the conversation with that girl but somehow he forgot to ask Ananya how she knew her)

"Then come and have coffee with us na "

He fails to notice the 'US' as he was still irritated with that random girl, so he just says..

"No Ananya , some other time .. Got to meet few friends for dance practice in sometime .. So will go to my place now and then leave from there"

"Okay bhai come home sometime though"

"I will.Convey my regards to uncle and aunty"

"Sure will bhai.. take care "

"You too "

Bulbul , who is still standing in the same place, happens to see the conversation between Ananya and that guy.

'How does she know him?!'

Ananya comes in just then and comes and hugs Bulbul. She hugs her back and both of them go back to their table..

"Anu.. How do you know that guy ?"

"Which guy?"

"The one you were talking to , outside "

"You mean Purab bhai ?"

"THIS is the Purab bhai you told me about?"

"Yes ! My bhai Arjun's best friend."

"Omg what have I done ?!"

"What did you do ?"

And Bulbul goes on to narrate how he saved her and how she misunderstood him not once ,but twice !

" So bhai was angry because of you !"

"Angry?"

"Ya he seemed angry and when I asked him he just told me his friend kept him waiting for long. He is so sweet and look at you! Suspecting and shouting at your savior without bothering to know the truth, you stupid girl!"

"Arey in that situation I just couldn't think straight.. The only thought was to get out ASAP so I thought he was also acting and all that . Do you have his number ?"

"I don't ..Arjun bhai will have .. I will ask him when I talk to him .."

"So my gut feeling was right.. He is a genuine guy.. God this guilt is going to kill me till I apologize to him now"

"I am at least happy that you got to know that he is a good guy,before you met him somewhere else and continued shouting at him again. But I doubt if that would've happened cos he shouted back today. Proud of you bhai"

And Bulbul sits there with a sad face thinking about how rude she had been with him and hoping that she will meet him again so that she could apologize to him.

So guys! I know I know.. no MV again! but like I told you, we need to see RaBul for a bit too right? ;) MV coming soon and so are AbhiGya.

Please give me your feedback as I am not sure if you guys are liking this story.