-18-

I am being too nice don't you think? Here you go with a Triple update for the dayyyy. But yes, I don't think many people are reading this but for those of you who are, THANKYOU!!! :)

"Adhi ! It's a Sunday ! Let me sleep for some more time na please "

"You sleep how much ever you want after you come and lock the door. I am going to meet a family friend of mine so will be out the whole day" .

"Oh no you won't be here full day ? What will I do the whole day?"

"I would've taken you along but it will get late by the time I succeed in waking you up and you get ready . I have told him I'll meet him in half an hour "

"Him eh ? I have a feeling it's a her . I don't want to be the kabab mein haddi. You go have fun"

Adhi doesn't deny and says "Bye Purab ..have a nice day" and walks off.

Purab smiles at his friend and goes to lock the door.

"Oh no now how will I spend the whole day ? I don't even know this place well enough "

He keeps thinking what to do when a thought occurs to him.

"Bulbul has been in London for a while na .. She is a friend also now .. I'll ask her if she is free today"

"Hey Bulbul"

"Purab ? Why are you calling so early yaar ? "

"Early ? It's eleven thirty AM madam"

"Still ! It's a Sunday na. You also go sleep, goodnight "

"Haha and I thought I was lazy"

Bulbul yawns and says "Okay bathao kya baath hai ? " ("Okay tell me, what's the matter?")

"I want to go around this city "

"Permission granted . Bye"

"Bulbulll ! Don't hang up! I want to know if you will show me around the place cos my room mate has gone to meet someone and my other friends from LSD have other plans as far as I know "

"Oh because all your friends have plans you want me to be your guide eh ? "

"Aisa nahi hai. Only when I told you about my LSD friends did I even remember that I hadn't asked them and I assumed that they have plans.I wanted to spend some time with you and also go around the place cos I enjoyed the lunch the other day . So thought I'll ask you . If you have other plans today then no problem you carry on"

"No plans today . Theek hai will meet you in an hour "

"Cool Thank you"

"Dosti mein?"

"No sorry no Thankyou okay okay I take that back "

"Good . See you"

Bulbul gets ready and goes to LSD cos it's close to her place . Purab stays close by and comes there on time.

"Hey Purab"

"Hey Bulbul . Fully awake now na?"

"Ya thanks to your wake up call."

Purab grins at that and asks "Okay first where ?"

"Wait before that I got some food from home for you . Did you have your lunch ?"

"Wow that's very sweet of you Bulbul ! And no I didn't . I was lazy to go out so thought I'll skip lunch ".

"Nah now you aren't skipping lunch" she says and hands him a box of rotis and paneer butter masala.