-20-

Last update of my update spree ;) I hope you all are enjoying it! Do let me know please.

The week flies by and it's time for the Mehras to make their presence felt in their mother land.They land in India and go home to meet Dadi and others .

Dadi is aware that they will arrive any moment but because she has told Abhi that she will act surprised , she is in her room , unlike earlier years where no one will be able to say anything to make her get up from the couch in the main hall.

"Daaadiii "Abhi and Bulbul shout as they enter .They run to her room having a race on who will reach first . Abhi is about to win but he can't see that sad pout on his gudiya's face so slows down his pace and let's her take the lead .

"Ha yay I won bhai ! You are growing old "

Abhi smiles at seeing her happy but changes it to a sad face and says "Ya Gudiya what to do ? Now who will take care of this old man ? "

Bulbul rolls her eyes at him and says"Oh bhai you and your drama."

They enter the room shouting "Dadiiiii ". Dadi smiles broadly and starts acting ..

"Abhi? Bulbul? When did you guys come ? Or am I dreaming again ? "

Bulbul is so excited to see Dadi that she doesn't notice a wink getting exchanged between Abhi and Dadi.

"You aren't dreaming Dadi ! We are here sach mein " she says and hugs Dadi. Abhi hugs both of them and says "Ya dadi. She is right for once"

"Bhaaai ! I am right always "

"Okay gudiya you are.. I was kidding,"Abhi says, not wanting to get his Gudiya angry cos he just nearly escaped from her anger for ruining her surprise, thanks to his darling Dadi.

"Dadi ..how did you like the surprise ? "

"I didn't expect you guys at all . Thankyou so much bachi for coming . You have no idea how much I missed my grandchildren. Everyday I keep thinking about you both ".

"Why are you thanking dadi? How can we not come to meet our darling budiya? We miss you a lot too !"

Abhi smiles , looking at their conversation.

"Where is my son and daughter in law?"

Bulbul says"Wait dadi I'll go call them"

She runs downstairs to call them.

Abhi and dadi high five each other."

"Dadi! You know what ! You should've become an actress! I really don't know why you didn't choose that as your profession . Thankyou so much for acting so perfectly and saving me from gudiya . I am getting you , your favourite chocolate ice cream tonight"

"Awesome Abhi . Ice cream after so long ! I never usually have the mood to have icecream cos I get reminded of how we both used to spend time with each other chatting and eating ice cream in the past. I can't wait to have it again with you . Aur patha hai ? Your dadaji also used to say that I should've become an actress for all the Drama that I used to do with him. Maybe that's why you and Bulbul are such dramebaazs too.More so, Bulbul . Gene I guess"

Just then the other Mehra members enter Dadi's room and seek her blessings and they continue chatting for a long time ,filling each other in,on the things that they missed, the past year .

Next day..

"Bhai you still have jet lag ?"

"No gudiya I am okay now .. Why ? You want to go somewhere ?"

"Our usual every year bhai ! Juhu Beach."

"Haha you never get tired of beaches do you ?"

"Never ! You know I love playing in water na "

"You would've been a fish in the previous birth , who knows"

"Haha maybe."

"Okay we'll go today evening"

"Yayyy thanks bhai ! Btw did you tell Pragya Di that we are here ?"

"Not yet gudiya. Thought I'll tell her tonight"

"Ahem . Okay okay"

In the Arora house..

Purab can't stop thinking about Bulbul and decides to tell Pragya about his feelings for her.

"Di"

"Ya Chote"

"Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai"("I have to tell you something")

"Haan bolo na"

"Not here di. You free today evening ? Let's go somewhere na "

"What's the matter chote ? Sab theek hai na ?"

"Ya ya Di sab theek hai. Just tell me na if you are free today evening"

"Yaya Chote let's go out. Where do you want to go ?"

"Juhu Beach "

"Beach ? "

"Ya Di been long since we went na "

"Okay let's go I am cool with that"

So Abhi, Bulbul, Pragya and Purab go to Juhu Beach at around six in the evening.

So, what do you think will happen there ? :)

Tagging some of the AbhiGya readers/writers I know here. Sorry if it is a disturbance.

crazymahiz

Cutidevil

Asma1967

Mashmax2

suba30

Abhigyasri5

kirti1705

Prathi1412

Tooash

BeenaHaji

sowji22294

Kirthi31