-24-

Dear amazing AbhiGyans! Happy Happy Diwaliiiiiiii :) So, here is your Diwali gift from me!

Bulbul Mehra is bored. Why ? Because it's a weekday and none of her childhood friends in Mumbai, are free to give her company . Most of them are busy with office and some are out of town .

"Purab ! Kahan ho tum ?"

"Ghar pe aur kahan?"

"Great ! Let's all go somewhere na . I am SO bored Purab "

"Haha. What's Bhai doing ? "

"Who knows ? He will be typing away in that laptop of his"

"Ask him if he can spend couple of hours with us . I'll ask Di"

"Where is Di ?"

"Office "

"Then how will you ask ? Hey wait a min ! Her office matlab Bhai's office . Purab you are the best !"

"Eh? You tell me something that we both already know and then praise me ? "

"Oh you take so much time to understand simple things, tube light. Okay I'll explain. Bhai can go like he wants to visit his Mumbai office and ask Di to come out with him. We will wait down for them and then all of us can go somewhere .. what say ? "

"Wow brilliant idea ! You are a smart girl"

"Tell me something I don't know"

Purab rolls his eyes and says"You will stay the same forever."

"Okay I'll go talk to Bhai and tell him the plan . Meet you outside Di's office in an hour okay ? "

"Done ! And I am taking a cab to her office cos she has her car there and we can go in her car from there"

"Okay cool"

Bulbul goes to Abhi's room..

"Bhai get up .. we have to go somewhere"

"Where Gudiya ? "

"To our office here "

"You are going to join office ? Kab se?"

"Arey no Bhai ! Both of us will go, I will wait down along with Purab and you will go up and bring Pragya Di along with you and all of us will go somewhere !"

"Okay nice idea.. but why suddenly ?"

"I was bored Bhai so I called Purab and we both came up with this plan"

"Okay Gudiya gimme ten mins we'll go "

"Yay cool okay Bhai !"

So all of them go to Abhi's office..Abhi goes in while the other two wait downstairs as planned..

"Hi Abhi ! What a pleasant surprise ! How are you ? How's everyone at home ?"

"I am good Aman ! Every one is fine.How are you and how is everything here?"

"All going good Abhi and I am doing great ! Didn't know you were planning to come today "

"Haha just thought I'll drop by..You carry on I'll go around the office and call you if I need anything "

"Sure Abhi I will be in my cabin for now.. bye "

"Bye Aman "

Abhi then walks around the office seeing the various departments and finally sees a door which says Pragya Arora.

MV: "Ha . Soon to be Mrs Abhishek Mehra "

He knocks the door and hears a 'Come in' from inside.