-7B-

Hello awesome people! Here's your dose of  your favourite hero & Mr MV. Read on!

Abhi Mehra is on Skype with Dadi that evening,while waiting for Aman's call about the show.Dadi narrates the temple incident from two days back and talks about how polite and down to earth the girl seemed. She also tells him about how she felt bad for not being able to ask that pretty girl,her name.

"Abhi! When are you planning on getting married?"

And God knows why at that moment our hero's thoughts flew to one of his employees, residing thousands of miles away,the same one,who also happens to have mesmerizing eyes and a beautiful smile.  

"Abhi? Abhi? Whose thoughts are you lost in ?"

"Uh Dadi? I was just thinking about the show in India today. It's a big one for us and I am waiting for Aman to call and tell me how it went"

"Oh the thought about a show brought a smile on your face is it? Okay beta"

'I smiled ? And I didn't even realize I smiled ?'

MV- "Should I come in?"

'Oh no no not yet ! Dadi is here and I am already doing random things like smiling without my own knowledge . If she sees me arguing with you, she'll think I've officially lost it.'

Just as he is talking to his MV, he gets a call from Aman who talks about the amazing response for the show and how people loved the designs and appreciated the show stopper,who was the designer . He asks Abhi to check the news as it's all over the news channels now.

Abhi is happy to hear that and hangs up saying he will check that out and talk about the details from office tomorrow.

He switches on the TV and is surprised,rather shocked at what he sees there.

'Have I started hallucinating now ?! What's wrong with me ! I've started seeing Pragya everywhere!'

Just then, Dadi,who also happens to be watching the news says -

"Abhi !! It's that girl !!! The girl from the temple! But what's she doing here ? You know her already ?"

"What ? Which girl Dadi?"

 "I am talking about the girl wearing the beautiful red gown ! She seems like the show stopper too!Didn't know she was in your industry but she looks beautiful in Indian and western clothes!"   

'What?! Dadi is able to see her too!! I am not hallucinating !! It IS Pragya!! Oh my God..She looks beautiful!' and he has an eye lock with the TV screen ,which is staring back at him with a close up of her face now and he is lost in her eyes and smile.

"Abhi... I asked you something"

"Woh Dadi... I didn't know she was going to walk the ramp"

Dadi is happy as she figures that Abhi already knows her somehow as he didn't reply with a ' I don't know who she is Dadi, maybe Aman asked her to walk ' and so smiles inwardly wanting to know more.

"Oh,so you know her. She is in India though..Ohh she works for your company and so you might have had a conversation or two regarding something, I get it"

MV-" Spot on Dadi. Two conversations to be precise and more might follow". 

He decides to deal with MV in a while and replies to Dadi narrating the mail incident.

Dadi laughs at their first encounter and prays to God that she should be the girl Abhi wants to spend his life with. She can clearly see that her grandson is developing feelings for her which is in the initial stages and hopes that he will realize it soon and make a move to talk to her further.Abhi tells Dadi that he has some work to finish and asks her to sleep.

But obviously Abhi Mehra couldn't get any work done as his mind is far far away,lost in thoughts of one breathtakingly beautiful girl in the pretty red gown, which complimented her so well.

Abhi's MV sees that he is in his own world for a really long time now.He gets bored as it's been a while since he has irritated Abhi and so starts again..

MV- "We both might have opposing views about every single thing under the sun but FYI your Dadi and I think on the same lines".

Abhi comes out of his thought process when he hears MV talking -

"Kya ? Dadi and you think on the same lines? About what?" 

MV - "About how dumb you are !"    

"Hey I am not dumb!"

And so,they continue arguing and MV is no longer bored, now that his favourite 'entertainment channel' is on.

"Bhaiii!"

Bulbul runs into his room grinning broadly and shouting at the top of her voice.

"Kya hua Gudiya? Why are you shouting so much?!"

"Bhai, I just saw the news about your show. First of all congrats that it's such a big hit. But who is that girl? The show stopper? Not only does she look mind blowing but her designs are outstanding too! I love them bhai. Who is she ?"

MV - "Your honewaali bhabhi"(Your sister-in-law to be)

'Kya?!!'

"What happened bhai..now why are you shouting? I just asked who she is."

"Woh .. nothing Gudiya .. She is Pragya, works in our company in Mumbai.Yes I happened to see her designs last week and felt she has great potential too. But I wasn't sure if it was for this show and didn't know she was going to be the show stopper".

"She is awesome bhai. I really wish I could meet her someday and convey this in person.I would also love to get something designed by her"

"Oh you like them so much ? I will maybe ask her to design something for you.."

Bulbul immediately hugs him saying -"You are the best,bhai ! Umm no, She is the best ! Okay, both of you are !"and runs out shouting -"Goodnight bhai".

MV-"Well said Gudiya !"

"Hey ! She is my Gudiya !"

MV-"She is YOUR Gudiya, I am YOUR MV, so she is MY Gudiya too!."

"Eh?"

MV- "Oh god Abhi ! Haven't you heard of the maths formula A=B,B=C, so A=C ? Oh wait ! Why am I talking to you about maths ? Never mind. Oh by the way, Dadi and Gudiya on my side now . 3 against 1. Good night Abhi"

Abhi just sits there trying to grasp all that happened and comprehend whatever MV just told , but decides that the best option will be to sleep ,before he turns crazy trying to understand his own thoughts.

So, do you guys like the way the story is unfolding? Do let me know your thoughts!