-8-

Hello people!!
Now, before you read the update, I want you guys to have an idea about what 'Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync' is. Skype for Business ( formerly called Microsoft Lync), is just like google talk or facebook messenger, for instant chatting/messaging online. It is used by organisations to enable their employees to communicate with each other so that they can get all their queries clarified/ideas put across, instantly. Communication is across all levels and because the connection is for the organisation , the location of the company doesn't matter ..i.e people in India can chat with their counterparts in any part of the world. It will show the status of users like -'Available','Away','Offline' etc..So this is the background, ping me / use google for further doubts about this 😆.

Key:
Dialogues by anyone - Double quotes

Pragya's mindvoice - Single quotes WITHOUT italics

Abhi's self talk - Single quotes WITH Italics

MV- Bold Italics

Now go ahead and read on!

His gudiya has asked him something. Has there been atleast one instance in the last twenty two years , where she has asked him something and he has not made it his first priority in his to-do list and gotten it done ? Not as far as he recollects .

So what is stopping him this time ?

MV-The fact that you have to talk to that one person again, the only person who makes you experience nervousness+ excitement+butterflies+the feelingof 'how I wish time stops when I look into her eyes' + the feeling of 'no one else exists when I see her smile', all at the same time .

All the above, mainly from last night after getting one glimpse of her in that red gown.She looked like an angel.Breathtakingly beautiful.

'But I haven't given any other girl so much thought before ! I hardly know her either'.

MV- Well then.. she is not any other girl.

'What do you mean?'

MV- I mean that you are attracted to her and might start falling / have already started falling for her.

'She is beautiful no doubt, but falling in love , I don't know about that MV. I don't want to rush into anything. We have had just two conversations till now and that too, formal ones. I know she respects me but this is all just too early. I don't know anything about her apart from the fact that she works in my company. So, it's all just confusing'.

MV- Okay okay relax. Let's figure all this out slowly.No rush.As of now,just think about how you will ask her what you want to ask her - Gudiya's wish I mean.

'Oh yes! Right you are.Back to square one. What do I say ? Don't I have to first congratulate her for yesterday ?'

Just then his eyes happen to fall on the Skype contacts lists in the right bottom corner of his outlook mail box.

'Why didn't I think of this earlier ? Instead of mailing and waiting for her to reply I can just ping her and talk to her right away ,if she is online that is'.

He searches for her name with her mail ID and sees that it shows 'Away- 20 mins'

'Away ? What time is it now ? Four hours ahead right? Oh maybe she has gone for lunch.Okay I'll tag her so that I'll know when she comes online'

After around half an hour , Abhi gets a pop up which reads as 'Pragya Arora is available'

He immediately smiles at that but is irritated that it took her so long.
Sadly, he can't ask her anything, now that this is going to be his first ever ping right? So he decides to go with..