-25-

Welcome to the most awaited part in this story! Thanks for all your support throughout. Read on!

"Pragya hasn't come home still . Where could she have gone ? Purab will be home in sometime too from his friend's place ..,"Abhi hears Pragya's mom say.

"Auntyji , she didn't inform you before going ?"

"No beta.. I had gone to the market to get some groceries and when I came back she wasn't home . I thought she must have gone somewhere close by and that's why didn't inform me ..otherwise she never goes out without keeping at least one of us informed. I really don't know what to do Abhi.. "

Abhi now starts getting restless. Where could she have gone ?!

Abhi and Bulbul are in Pragya's place and their family was to arrive shortly ,for Purab's birthday surprise .

Just then Purab calls his mom saying he'll be home in half an hour when she tells him that Pragya has gone somewhere but she doesn't know where .

Purab gets tensed but asks his mom not to worry. Just then, Abhi asks Sarla if he could talk to Purab and she gives the phone to him

"Hey Purab ! You also have no idea where she is ?"

"No Bhai I don't know either. I am getting worried, though I told ma not to."

For both of them , Pragya is the first priority .. So Purab's mind didn't register that fact that Abhi was in his house and Abhi also forgot about the surprise for a moment when he asked Sarla aunty to give him the phone.

"Chill Purab.. let's do one thing. I'll go to the Infiniti mall area and you go in the opposite direction. She must've gone to get something maybe. We'll find her".

"Okay bhai I'll leave now from here. Please tell me as soon as you get to know anything. I will also keep you posted"

"Of course Purab I will. Pragya will be fine don't worry"

So both the guys go searching in opposite directions.

While he is driving towards the mall , Abhi hears something about a riot breaking out in that area,on the FM.

He increases the volume to listen properly and gets shocked when he hears that a riot has broken out in the mall area as the leader of some group has been arrested and his supporters are going around breaking and destroying shops and hitting random people. (Purely imaginary guys.. not meant to hurt anyone..)

He prays that his Pragya shouldn't be stuck there and drives faster. He keeps calling her mobile but she doesn't attend the call. He reaches the mall and sees the commotion on the opposite side. His heart skips a beat and fear takes over when he thinks 'What if Pragya is there in one of those shops?'

He parks the car and runs to the opposite side without giving a thought about the danger his life might be in , as the only thought in his mind is to find Pragya , his love, his life. He runs around the area frantically, somehow managing to escape from those people and that's when his eyes fall on a girl with a black dress and a red belt around her waist ,hair in a french braid and her back towards him,peeping out of one of the windows , probably thinking of how to escape.

He slowly goes and keeps one hand on her shoulder. The girl freezes at his touch thinking it to be one of those supporters and slowly turns with fear written all over her face. But the moment she sees who is in front of her, she hugs him tight not wanting to let him go.

Abhi is elated that he finally found Pragya and he hugs her back and makes sure that she is fine . He then takes her hand in his and runs as fast as he can towards the car before they could get hurt. They had to get out of there ASAP- all the talk that needed to be done can wait.