Chapter 6.

Donald

"Look at what you did to my face

"Look at what you did to my face. You probably did this on purpose!" An alarming scream comes from her. Her once animated eyes turn dark as she squints at me in disapproval. Her eyes turn an evil shade of brown and I back up in confusion. I observe them in detail, noticing they're slightly dilated in size and how red her veins are on the outside. They were smoking down there and she must've been too. I smoke sometimes, but I never want to do it with them. I prefer to ruin my lungs by myself and not in front of people who only come around me because of Dalvin and Derek. But she doesn't seem like the type to smoke. She seems way too innocent.

"Don't come up in my house accusing me of shit. It was an accident. You shouldn't have been on the damn floor in the hallway." I yell back at her frowning my face. I feel my eyebrows arch tremendously, my face beginning to grow hot. I hate when people accuse me of shit that I didn't do or take it to heart. I've been dealing with it my whole life from family and people I had to see everyday, but I'm not taking it from some annoying ass girl. She thinks she can talk to me any type of way but she's not going to.

"I was trying to get away from the smoke downstairs!" She whispers, waving her hands everywhere. The nostrils of her button nose flares. "I was catching a contact and I didn't want it to get into my lungs!" I laugh at her excuse, snickering in my hand for a bit. I knew she didn't smoke, it was quite obvious. "Get away from the smoke? What was the point of you coming if you weren't going to participate."

"Because I have-" she cuts herself off sighing to herself. I see her forehead starting to glisten the more she gets nervous. There is only so much space between us as we go back and forth with one another over this stupid debate.

"Because what?" I repeat in the same tone as her.

"You're a liar!" She looks back up at me.

"What did I do?" My mood shifts as she begins accusing me of more things. You can call me a weirdo, socially retarded, stupid, a nobody, but one thing you can't call me is a liar. She stands highly on her toes gazing into my face. Her small button nose flares again and I have to suppress a laugh.

"You told me you didn't have band aids the other night! You're a liar." She scolds me with her hand shaking in my face. I grab her wrist, moving my face back a little, dropping her arm to the side. "Hasn't anyone told you not to put your hands in people face? God damn."

"Leave me alone.." She trails off, beginning to walk away.

"You're still on some old ass shit that happened about a month ago? You're really upset over a band aid? You're childish as hell. You act like I killed your momma or something." Her eyes widen as she shoots a death glare at me. Her tiny fists ball up slowly and she opens her mouth to say something, then closing it again. She begins laughing to herself, shaking her head. "You know what..." She trails off with amusement on her face before looking down again. She begins mumbling to herself going at a rate of thirty miles per hour.