I'm Back

First thing that I knew when I woke up was that my body was in pain. My muscles were sore and something uncomfortable was jabbed into my arm.

With my senses coming back, annoying beeping appeared. I waited for it to stop, but it continued and I groaned.

My groan was followed by shuffling and I froze. Someone was around me and heard me.

I decided to open my eyes and find out who was near me, but once I did, a blinding light spiked into my eyes and I closed them again.

'Darling, call the doctor. She is waking up!' A woman's voice rang near me that was followed up by a sob.

Someone gripped my hand and I was surprised at how warm and soft it was. I tried to slowly open my eyes and succeeded.

I was staring at white tiled ceiling and blinked confused. Where was I?

Suddenly, a woman jumped from the side of me and I noticed her crying. It made my heart squeeze, but I didn't know why I was feeling like that. The woman had dirty brown hair that was in a mess, wore a bright green dress that I have never seen. Her eyes were red and puffy indicating that she cried quite a lot.

Before I could speak, door in front of me flung open and two men with a girl my age walked in. One of the man was wearing white coat and had something square in his hands. Another male wore a black suit and I could see exhaustion in them. He had black hair that was in a mess as well. The woman my age had long brown hair and puffy red eyes as well. She wore black pants with red shirt.

But my mind didn't register them as someone I knew. Everything about this place rang warning bells, but I couldn't place everything together.

'Era, it's very nice to see you awake' the man in white coat said and I squirmed away from them.

'Who are you? Why am I here?' I said and felt panic swell up in me.

And then memories hit me.

The pantheon, Zeus' plan and most importantly - Hades.

I felt tears pour out of my eyes as the truth was in front of me.

I was sent back to my timeline by Zeus.

'Dear, what's wrong? Are you in pain?' The woman asked and tried to take my hand, but I jumped away from her.

'Get away from me! Who are you anyway?!' I sobbed as dead silence followed my words apart from sobs that I couldn't stop.

Woman who called me dear stood there, frozen and I saw new tears coming.

'Era, I'm your mother. That is your father and your best friend' she whispered and I looked at her like she just said that I turned into a man.

'I don't know you. All of you' I said. The woman began crying again and the man, who was my so called father, hugged her.

'Doctor, what's going on?' He asked the man in white coat who was writing something in his clipboard.

'It seems that whatever happened to her made her go into coma and loose her memories' he explained and I frowned.

'Coma? I was awake just a moment ago' I said confused. Everything happened just a moment ago or at least yesterday, right?

'Era, you have been in coma for two years' my so called best friend said and I looked at her shocked.

Two years?

What if I went into coma the moment Zeus pushed me? The thought of Hades being alone for two years made my stomach painful. But then I remembered our talk. How I lost my memories of this timeline because I didn't exist anymore and how it was impossible to go back.

'I will never see him' I whispered and got confused looks, but I ignored. I will never see Hades again. The truth made me cry even harder and I ignored the pity looks I got.

'He? I presume you are speaking about the father of your unborn child?' Doctor said and I looked up at him confused even more.

'Child?' Me and my mother said at the same time and doctor let out a shaky breath.

'Era, you are pregnant. I don't know how that happened, but when you were brought in here in coma, you didn't have a child inside you, yet a month or so ago we detected it' he said and my father growled.

'Are you saying someone raped our daughter in this hospital?!' He shouted, but my voice cut them short.

'No. Its his child' I said and hugged my still flat belly like it contained the most fragile thing in this world. Maybe it did. Knowing that part of Hades was in me made me feel a bit better. My heart was still broken from the fact that we were split forever, but at least I will have his child. A small half God. It will be difficult to raise him since I know zero things about God powers and knew that I wouldn't be able to live in the city.

'Era, who is he?' My mother asked, tears forgotten, but I simply smiled. They wouldn't believe where I was all this time and who is the father even if I told them.

'That's a secret' was all I said.

'Era, you have to tell us who is the father so he could help you raise the child' my mother said and my smile faltered.

'It's impossible to reach him' I said and new tears began falling down.

'Era, you must calm down and relax, it's not good for the child' Doctor said and my face lit up again.

'He is stronger than your normal baby' I said and settled myself on the pillows with my hand on my belly.

I ignored the "you went insane" looks and closed my eyes. I won't tell them anything.

'Is she pregnant from God or something?' My best friend whispered to Doctor and I smiled at her right guess.

'It's impossible. For now, let her relax. We will know the father once the child is born' he whispered to everyone and with a small thud doors were closed and I fell asleep.