Chapeter nine: Out of this dead beat town

Two months later, the first year of high school was over. 

And they had a one month break. So they decided to go out for a vacation. It was mostly Brooke's idea. She is always the one coming up with the fun stuff.

She said, " Wanna go to a beach for somedays ?", she asked everyone as they sat in the playground.

Nathan: Which beach ?
Brooke : Uhmm. I don't know. Somewhere a  little far from the city ?

Luke :  Yeah I guess there are a few beaches we could visit
Brooke : Yes! Then we can go. All six of us. Stay there for some time. Have some cozy nights by the fire. Swim in the ocean. And just watch the sunrise. And come back.
Luke: Okay. Let's make a plan then.

So they planned a vacation by the beach.

It was a six hour drive from their city, Detroit.

Haley was pretty hesitant to go at first. She barely went on vacations without her parents. But eventually she agreed. Specially when Sam said that it would be fun. He even came to pick her up and told her mom that she has nothing to worry about.

Her mom ruffled his hair and told him, " Take care of my baby."

"I will", he replied with a smile on his face.

They came back to the car. Nathan was driving as he was the best driver among them. And brooke sat beside him. Haley and Sam went to the middle because luke and claire already occupied the back seats.

It was a good ride. They had the radio on almost the whole time. Sometimes they would fall asleep. Even Sam fell asleep at one point. He just put his head on haley's shoulder and fell asleep.

All the other times they gossiped. Sometimes they sang along to the radio. He would take his DSLR out and take pictures. He even took a few  of Haley. 

They reached the beach. Went to a resort and booked two rooms. All the girls in one room and the boys in another. They were tired. So they just fell asleep.