The End

Everything turned out to be pretty much perfect in their lives.

They had their ups and downs but they made sure they still held on to what mattered the most.

Their love.

All of them had their own jobs. Sam became a professional photographer and opened a company of his own. Brooke became a fashion designer. The others had jobs too.

Nathan and Brooke had twins. Boys. And Claire and Luke was blessed with a baby boy too. And of course, Sam and Haley had their little bundle of joy, Emma James Scott.

The band still sang and uploaded videos. Just not frequently as before.

They still hung out in the park, or at a diner or just chill together at their homes.

They had a bond that couldn't be broken. No matter how many times they parted ways, all the roads led to the same destination.  They found home among themselves.

Oh and remember that photo wall from Sam's grandfather's house?  How it had two empty frames?

Now it wasn't empty anymore.

20 Nov,2016. Sam on his knees proposing to Haley.

Nathan took that shot from behind the house.

15 January,2017
Haley And Sam's kiss after saying "I Do"

And an extra frame was added.

05 April,2018
Haley and Sam sitting on the hospital bed with a beautiful girl in their arms, none other than Emma.

The wall told the story of their life.

~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

OMG GUYS!! This is the end of this story!!! I am no good writer and this story is. It is not really good and it's so cliche. But It's so close to my heart. I had some parts in the notes of my Iphone but I never thought the story would reach to this point. Even though this was just the way I thought it should be. To be honest, it is just a daydream of mine in the form of a writing. I never thought I would share it with anyone other than 'Notes' of my phone.

I had literal tears, joys and chills writing this. I hope you guys like this. Please let me know of you enjoyed it, what I could have done better and if this story was actually something that made you feel good.
And this is my first time writing anything so sorry if stuff went wrong.

All the love ❤️