Chapter two: Have we met?

As her Dad bid her goodbye, she slowly walked to the class.

She even came the other day with her dad. Got admitted and saw her class. So,she didn't have much problem going today on her own.

Everyone stared at her. Well, for sometime. Then they got back to their own business.

There were two girls. Amazingly pretty yet seemed really jolly. One of them came to Haley.

"Hey ! New girl! O sorry I shouldn't call you that. So,what's your name ?"

"Hey! My name is Haley."

Brooke: Haley! Hmm. Hales ? Okay. I'll call you hales. I'm Brooke. Welcome to our school!!!!
Haley: Thanks, Brooke

I'm claire", said the other girl. Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes.

Wow! she was pretty.

Haley: Hi, nice to meet you, Claire

Many other girls came by to say hello. So did some guys.

Then the teacher came and introduced Haley to everyone. She couldn't really look up. She was shy. She quickly sat down.

At break time, she was sitting alone. Suddenly Brooke came. So did claire. They had also brought a bunch of boys. Three of them to be exact.

"Hales!" Brooke screamed. Meet our boys, this is Nathan, luke and Sam" she pointed at each of them.
Each of them said hi with a smile. Just not sam. He was busy with his camera.

Brooke: Hey! Photographer. I am saying something !?
Sam: Oh yeah. Hi ! I'm sam.

Haley said hi too. Softly. He could barely listen. Not that he really cared.He looked at her and then again looked at his camera.

Brooke: Omg Haley. So sorry about that dork. He can barely pay attention to anything that is not photography."

Haley laughed . More like blushed. But lightly. No one knew.

Brooke : By the way, Nathan is mine. And luke is Claire's. And sam.. ummm sam is single. So is 200 more guys in this school.

Haley burst out laughing.

Claire: Brooke!!! Seriously?
Haley: No I loved that. I'm glad I met you guys.

"Of course. You'll love us." Brooke smiled. The girls sat together and talked a lot.

Haley was assuming that she had already made friends. "But it's not supposed to be this easy", She wondered.
But she would be glad if it was true.

And it was. As months went by, they shared their stories, they shared food, car rides, even beds. The girls that is. The had sleepovers. Pyjama parties. And she also got close with the guys. All five of them were there for her from day one. And soon she was a part of the squad.

"You know, we've been together for 8 years now" brooke said," Me, claire, Nathan, Luke and Sam. And now you too." She had a giant smile on her face.

Haley: Woww! Thats really long. How did you all meet ?

Brooke : Well not at once. First, Sam and luke were really good friends. And luke knew claire. And Claire knew me. So we kind of really got connected. And Nathan came a little later though. He played basketball with the guys. But he got much more closer when he became my boyfriend."

"Yeah thats true. You guys were like glue. Sticked to each other all the time " Claire said with a annoyed face.

" You guys are cute together. Both of you couple", Haley said to them, smiling.

You'll get one soon, trust me" brook winked at her.

"I'm in no hurry, but thanks", Haley said sarcastically.