Chapter thirteen: Back home

Sam got to his house in a while. His mom greeted him with such a huge hug.

Mom: Oh boy did I miss you ! How was the vacation?
Sam: The best one yet mom.
Mom: Great. You look tired kiddo. Have a shower. We'll have dinner and then you get some sleep.
Sam: Okay!

Here Sam got a shower and straight laid on his bed. He was so tired from sitting straight for 5 hours.

But he could not forget the memories of this trip. It made him fall for Haley so much more.

He knew his feelings. But maybe he was just to afraid to get them out to her. But he knew one thing. She was always on his mind.

On the other hand, Haley freshened up and had dinner in her bed with her mom. Her mom had to feed her that night. She was way too tired amd also too lazy that night.

Haley: I can't even begin to tell you bow amazing this trip was mom !!! It was the best !
Mom: You were so scared to go. See how much you enjoyed it ?
Haley: Like you weren't scared ?!!!
Sofia: Okay... yes I was. But I could not be more proud of my baby.  Btw if you got your period last night, how did you handle yourself during the car ride ? You never go out in a car at these times.

Haley: Oh ummm. Well, I don't know mom. Today was really different. After getting on the car I barely felt anything. Probably because I was asleep though.
Sofia: You slept in the car??
Haley: THE WHOLE TIME MOM

Sofia: That's my girl !!!! Alright you get some sleep. Goodnight.

Her mom left her with a hot water bag and a kiss on the forehead.  Lights off. Blanket on.  Both of them fell asleep. They couldn't wait to meet at school again.