Chapter fifteen: Not just a kiss

So next day, early in the morning Sam went to her house.

He didn't know how to get her up. He couldn't ring the bell cause parents were at home. He didn't call her because she was too pissed to pick it up.

So, he picked some rocks and aimed them at the window.

Little did he know that Haley was out for a walk.

She needed to clear her head.

As Haley came back home, she saw sam and she was speechless. She walked by him.

Haley: Trying to wake my parents up ? It's their room.

Sam: Haley! Please wait. I need to apologise.
Haley: Oh really ?

Sam: I couldn't sleep the whole night haley. I don't know whose fault it was yesterday. But I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I just got overprotective. I am sorry.
Haley : Well yeah. Overprotective. That was a surprise.

Sam : Hales...
Haley: Why did you get overprotective ?Why do you care so much about me anyways? You show that you care about me and surprise me with your act of kindness and people think that we are a thing but we are not a thing. We never were. I don't even know if we ever will be..SO STOP CARING SO MUCH!

Sam: Haley! Don't say that. It's just...Look I don't know how to do this. Okay ?

Haley: DO WHAT?!!?!

Sam: Relationships. I don't know how to be a boyfriend. I want to be with you but I also  want to be the guy who is capable of being seen with you, who is capable of making you happy. I felt like if I told you how I felt and we didn't work out then I would be heart broken. But I am also afraid that if I don't step up now.. I will lose you to someone else.

Haley: Wow..Maybe we should just stop because at this point I don't think there is anything you have left which can surprise me anymo...

She couldn't finish her sentence. She was cut off by him. Sam went in to kiss her. He shut her up. Soon, Haley could feel the warmth of his soft lips on hers. With thar kiss, he also gave all the answers to her questions.

Haley: Except that...You.. You shouldn't have done that Sam.
Sam: I know. But I wanted to.

Haley: Yeah...

She jumped in and went for another kiss. They didn't want to stop.

After a while she pulled away saying, " My parents might wake up"

Sam: I don't care. I don't care anymore about anything other than you. I'm sorry for hurting you.
Haley:  Me too.

She gave him a tight hug.

Sam : So, we are a thing now? Officially?
Haley : I guess we are!

They started laughing.

Haley: I still can't believe you were throwing rocks at my house.
Sam: Oh well. Anything for you, right ?

He gave her a big smile.

Sam: Hey! You wanna go for some coffee? Seems like a good morning for some starbucks.

Haley: Damn yes!! I would love to!!!