Chapter 1: Introduction

The girl behind the tomboy

Song for this chapter- "Misery Business"- Paramore

Prologue

Liz was the schools tomboy.She was best friends with all the boys,including her crush Noah.She was super girly and was the head cheerleader plus she was the hottest girl in the school but that was before her mum and dad divorced.

Now she is the captain footballer and is super boyish.Still all the boys are fulling head over heels for her.

CHAPTER 1

I stand there in the middle of the hallway talking to my best friend Matthew Winters.It's Matthew of course so we are talking about this years footy team,since I am the captain I run the try outs.He is also flirting with me.All the guys do these days.I don't get it like really I am his best friend!

Besides I have a crush on Lawchn.

"Hey sweetheart!" Matthew says wrapping a hand around my waist "Ummm hi?" I reply pushing his hand away "So who you choosing for Fullback?" He asks

"No one at the moment!" I shot back at him.Ahhhhh why are they always flirting with me!

"Oh come on babe!," He silently yells "Don't you want some of this on you?" He points to himself "Nah thanks I think I will pass.." I say shutting my locker

I grab my bag and start walking to Health Class. We are starting a new project today I really hope it isn't gross.

I catch Lawchn's eye from across the hall.Ahhh I sigh in my brain.Oh shut up Liz like he will ever like you.Yeah I am just a stupid tomboy that is on the football team.Wait no I am not a tomboy I might aswell be a boy!

He is so hot! His hair is shaggy and just covers his bright blue eyes...

The bell rings but I forgot I need to check how I look.I know I suppose to be a tomboy but before those days I used to be a girly girl.So it's in my nature to check how I look before school.

I get my way to the bathroom.I stare at my green eyes and look at my long dirty blonde hair that has faint red dye in it.I have no idea what those guys see in me. I am wearing my Basket Ball Bulls jersey and my ripped skinny jeans with white converse.Oh well off to class.

I check my watch.Omg it's 8:15 I am 15 minutes late to class!

I sprint down the empty hallway and into my first class,Health.

Well I guess it's nothing different I am always late to class.Never early,always late.

I walk in and take a sit next to Jake,one of the boys.

"Miss Belz where have you been?" Mrs Lucy asks me "In the hallway I guess?" I reply.Yeah yeah I know what your thinking I am rude but I talk to all the teachers like that. "Attitude! Mr Vincent's office now!" She yells pointing to words the door.

"Rrrrr" I exaggerated as I stomped out of the room and down the corridor.

I turned into the principles office.

"Oh Liz Belz here again are we?" He asks looking up from his book.

"Well yeah..." I reply

"Ok I don't want to give you detention this time because it's a waste of your time and my time" he tells me

"I don't think you have much time left in your life so yes I agree with you." I nod my head trying so hard not to laugh.

"Excuse me!" He yells

"oh um sorry Mr"

"Ok the punishment that you will be facing us that you will have to do your next health project with Mr Puckerman"

Uh oh this assignment must be pretty bad because if he is teaming he up with Bailey then something's up.

You could ask any one in the whole school who my enemy was they would easily answer 'Bailey Puckerman'

We hate each other.I tease him he teases me.I bash him in footy he bashes me in soccer.We are full on enemies and not too mention he is a total player!

"That can't be that bad." I say

"Good I am glad you agree" Mr Vincent says

"Wait what's the task?" I ask him

"This term you will be studying healthy relationships for your age. So for that task one of you will have to live at the others house for two months so you can learn how a relationship works" he replies grinning

Wait.. What? I will have to live with him for two whole months?!

Not possible.

"I put all the couple together but since you don't have a boyfriend and I need to find a way to punish you well this was the best option!" He grins again

All I do is sarcastically grin and pick up my bag storming out of the room.

I stomp my way back to health class for the last 10 mins.

I see that everyone is in different spots this time.Boys next to girls.

They must be our partners.I find that the only empty seat was next to Bailey.So I trudge my way over to his table.

"I assume that Mr Vincent told you about the assignment Elizabeth?" The teacher asks

"Yes unfortunately and my name is Liz." I reply scowling.

Normally if a Girl sat next to Bailey he would put his arm around them.But not me.Its either because I am a tomboy or that we both hate each other.

I am going for the second one.

But he still calls me 'Babe' for no reason but i think it's to piss me off.

A/n

I hope you liked I am going to add more every week now cause I want to get more reads so vote and comment!!!