Chapter 7: Truth or DARE??

Chapter 7

Ok so the week was insanely good not bad.

It's Thursday now, the day before Halloween and the day before the best day of my life.

You see every year I hold a Halloween party and invite ALL of my bestest friends.Including my new boyfriend, Bailey Puckerman.

Yeah I know I am a tomboy and shouldn't be fantasizing over guys and he isn't even THAT good looking....

Ugh ok he is absolutely gorgeous! Those blue eyes and that hair....ahhhhh

All of our group (Mia,Laura,Bailey,Jake,Matty,Lawchn,Cynthia,Lara,Noah,Riley etc)

are skipping class to go and play Truth or Dare on the train tracks behind our school.

We always do this every month and we all act like absolute idiots!

All us are racing to our favourite spot. Except all the girls are on boys backs. I am on Baileys laughing and giggling,Mia is on Joey's back,Laura is on Riley's back etc.

I love when our whole group does this it feels like we are really close since this in our last year in High School.

I really don't know what I am going to do when I leave school. But I want to get into the art business. As I said before I really enjoy art and my friends and teachers think I am good.

We all sit in a circle and start our favourite game. "Truth Or Dare Liz?" asks Lawchn.

Oh I really hate being the first one to go. "Ummm Dare" I say because I ALWAYS go for the dare because I personally believe that Truth is the wussy way out.

Although Lara gives out really hard,embarrassing truths.

"I dare you to make out with Bailey!" Lawchn exclaims.

I blink staring at Lawchn. Honestly I haven't told anyone about Bailey and I yet well except Mia and they all think that I still hate him.

I don't want to lose my reputation in a stupid game of dare but I don't want to look like a wus so here I go.....