Chapter 4: Used

It was getting late so I decided to go to bed.After all there is only so much FIFA 14 you get play in one day.Ha! I am joking I can't get enough but I was really tired so I left Bailey down stairs because he was repeatedly watching creepy movies or TV shows such as Dexter,American horror story,Nightmare on Elm street and Scary Movie 5.I don't mind watching horror stuff but at all most midnight it just gets down right freaky.

I strip my clothes off until I am just in my bra and underwear.Walking over to my dresser draw I get a long old Rolling Stones t-shirt to wear as a night gown.I jump into bed and stare at all the famous icons on my wall staring back at me.I have a giant print of Guns n Roses and The Beatles and smaller posters of Pierce the Veil,5SOS,P!nk,Miley Cyrus,Beyoncé, Iggy Azalea plus a billion other awesome singers.

I also have a really big framed and signed poster of Michael Jordan also other sport legends.

I smile to them and myself before lowering my eyelids and turning onto my side to go to sleep.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

I wake up with the sun in my eyes.I roll over and open my eyes to find Bailey going through my walk-in wardrobe.What the bloody hell is doing?!

"Umm Bailey? What do you think your doing?" I ask him sitting up straight to find myself buried in a pile of my own clothes. "Well we are going to the football my dearest!" he replies still focusing at browsing through my collection of worthless garments.

"Okay...? But what does that have to do with completely making a mess of my room and my clothes."

He throughs another item of clothing over his shoulder landing it right on my face.

"Honey we are sitting in my dads corporate box with all the celebs plus you have to put on your acting hat because you are going to be my fake girlfriend to my dad since your the only girl I can find and your also the prettiest girl in the school." he says this time facing me. "Yeah whatever I can be you "girlfriend" and shit but still why are you going through my clothes!?" I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"You need to look good and like a girl for once in your life" he says holding one of my old skin tight dresses I used to wear when I was the Queen Bee at our school,but those days are well behind me and to be honest I am surprised that I didn't burn all of those clothes.

"Are you a gay fashion stylist or something?" I question in fits of giggles because I don't think I could or can take Bailey this seriously.

Bailey holds a defensive hand up to his chest pulling a shocked face

"Why how absurd! I am offended now!" he weeps making fake sobs.

I can't say anything because I am pissing my self with laughter.

"Ok hon please calm.We need to get this over with!" he says like a true girly girl BFF would say.

"Fine you pick an I will say yay or nah"

Bailey picks up a knee length black frilly dress and I shake my head as a no

"Hmm okay then let's see..." he mumbles to himself as he searches around

"Ah hah! This one!" it was a short red dress coming up halfway up my thigh "Bails it's a footy game not a strip club" I say like a shopaholic would.

"Just wear the freaking dress!" bailey shouts at me.

I hold my hands up in surrender,grab the dress and get off my bed.I am already wearing a bra and underwear so I just take my shirt off and chuck it on my bed.I barely I even remembered that Bailey was still in my room watching me put on the sluttiest outfit I own.I just carry on pulling it up and over my shoulders and I walk over to Bailey, who is gawking his eyeballs out with his mouth hanging right open to ask him to zip me up,just for a tease so I held my hair to one side and turn my back towards him"S-ss-sureee" he stuttered and his shaking hands when to the zipper in the back of this skin tight red dress. When I am all zipped up I turn to him when my hand on my hips "What? Haven't you ever seen underneath a girls shirt before? Come on I didn't even show you that much." I chuckle "Yes I have seen what's under a girls clothing but you should really look in the mirror because you look really good" bailey gasps scanning my whole body head to toe.

I obey him and walk to my bathroom.I see my reflection in the mirror.I see a olived skinned young girl with long blonde wavy hair swiped to the right side,bright green eyes and pale red lips.But I move down from the features on my face to the dress hanging off the support of my body.It shows a lot of my chest area and cleavage squishing my boobs together,tight around my waist and stomach,hugging my hips and thinning my thighs.Bailey was sure right about some thing,I was sexy.

I bend down and grab my old make up box from under the cupboard (I barely use it anymore).I put on some foundation over my face with some concealer and bronzer.Also I add some black eyeliner and grey and black eye shadow along with mascara.Then I add a bit of red lipstick and I am done with my face.

Now for my hair.I like my natural wavy hair so I am just going to leave it out still over on the right side.

I step out of my bathroom and back into my bed room were Bailey was waiting for me. He is turned looking at some of my posters and doesn't even realise that I am in the room so I creep over to my closet to get some shoes.

I look for some and I found a pair of black 6 inch high heeled sneakers that would probably go well with my outfit so I slip them on.Bailey is still turned away from me so I clear my throat getting his attention.He turns to see me all dolled up "Hey beautiful!" he says with a wink. He should really go and get a life "Yeah whatever let's just get this thing over with" I sigh trying to tug down this short dress.

I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out of my bedroom and downstairs.

Every time I took a step my boobs bounced I really hated this dress.

Bailey opens the door for me at the bottom of the stairs and we walk out to his Porsche sports car.

《》《》《》

We arrive at the football stadium and a private escort takes us in through the crowd.I shimmy through the sea of bodies waiting to get in.Every one thinks were some kind of celebrities "OMG ITS IGGY AZALEA!!!" oh shit.

People actually used to think I looked a lot like Iggy Azalea so they nicked named me 'Iggy' now people think that Iggy Azalea is at a football game.

"Iggy Azalea WE LOVE YOU!!" I heard a girl scream and all I could do was smile back.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

We finally get to our corporate box seat and I see a tall middle aged woman standing up next to a man the same age.I assume these are Baileys parents.

"Mother,Father" Bailey calls to them clearing his throat.The couple turns around and I see there face,the woman has striking blue eyes and short curly blonde hair,she smiles at us."This is Liz,my girlfriend" he says wrapping a hand around my slender waist.