Chapter 15: He loves me, He loves me not

The girl behind the tomboy Chapter

"Liz, you shouldn't care about that bastard! he uses and abuses girls! he is a man whore!"
Deep down I know that Lawchn is right.I know that I shouldn't care about what Bailey says or does.
But I do care about him. I have to admit it but I am still hopelessly in love with Bailey. Even if he is the most awful person I know I am devoted and attracted to him.

--------

It's been a week. It's been a week since I punched him and we haven't talked at all.He has still been living with me for our project which ends in 2 weeks.
Honestly if I did want to talk to him I wouldn't know what to say.
Do I say sorry?
No I shouldn't he deserved his pretty face to get wrecked.
He spread rumours and gossip about me. He so deserved that punch.
Bailey has been sleeping on couch downstairs since our breakup.
Every one has been calling me names and dogging me. "Your such a bitch"
"Ew get away from me you probably have and STD"
And the people that don't dog me ovoid me like I have Ebola or something.
Which I can ensure you that I don't have Ebola at all.
Bailey had about 3 days off school then he went back yesterday.
Since he has been back he has been making up more bullshit. Like I am always looking for sex,that I am a complete slut who doesn't give a shit about anyone.
And I still don't get why I still like him or why I can even stand to live with him.
I keep telling myself that it will only be 2 more weeks and you will never have to see him again.
But that won't be entirely true. He's on the football team,which I am the captain of,he goes to the same school as me and he lives next door.
I don't think I have any classes with him though except PE.

-------------

All Baileys shitty asshole friends were bitching about me and Sienna today.
Calling us faggots and other crap. I try to ignore them but some of them are also my friends and one of them was the man that said that I was beautiful and that he loved me so much, yeah right.
All that was absolute shit and I should never believe another word that comes out of his mouth.
So basically after school I went home laid on my bed and listen to some Black Veil Brides Hard Rock music.
It's helps me get through things especially since I used to have strong depression and anxiety earlier this year which I kinda still haven't gotten over yet but that's a whole other story.

Some one opens my door. I think that it's bailey but it wasn't, it was Lawchn.
I wondered why he was here,in my bedroom. Normally I don't like people being in my room but I made an exception for Lawchn for now.
I take one of my ear buds out "What are you doing here?" I ask
"Bailey let me in"
"No I mean why did you come here? Don't you hate me like everyone else?"
"No your completely wrong.I love you. And so does everyone else."
"Sure they do sure...."
"You really need to stop acting so sad.I worry for you liz,especially after what happened before..."
"Look that's never going to happen again ok?"
"How can I believe that for sure?"
"Please just do Lawchn."
"Fine but your going to get through this and I am going to help you okay?"
"Yes Mr Hemsworth." I chuckle
"That's better"
I smile and lean in to kiss him.He seems startled at first but the he rests his hand on the back of my head and closes hid eyes.
I had no idea what just came over me then but Lawchn is just so nice and understanding and he is soooo easy to talk to! I don't think I am in love with Bailey anymore...