Chapter 19: Hide out

For the past week I have been hiding out in Mia's basement. Her parents don't know that I am in their house and it's going to stay that way. Mia comes and gives me bags of food and bottles of water 3 times a day when she gets the chance, she is still going to school un like me. There is a tv in the basement so I watch the news seeing what is happening on the outside world. Apparently I am listed as a missing person. I wonder who put that alarm out because my parents are no where to be seen, Baileys an asshole who probably doesn't want to get in trouble for making me run away so it was most likely Lawchn who is the only one in the world besides my small group of friends who actually gives a shit about my wellbeing.

I haven't seen daylight for 7 days since I have been underground and there are no widows what so ever.I honestly don't mind I like the dark it kind of reminds me of my life, Haha yeah that's how depressed I have gotten, crying almost all day over a dude I thought loved me but I had to go and be so stupid. I just keep dreaming of something that will never ever happen again because I was selfish.

I have no idea when I am going back. If I do go back I will be in trouble because the police are looking for me since I have been on the news like every ten minutes.
What would I say even if I did go back? "Yeah hi I am that missing teenage girl your looking for. I ran away because my ex boyfriend was being an asshole"
I have a chuckle in my brain.
As if that's ever going to happen. But I can't live in Mia's basement for the rest of my lonely life now can I?

---------

That was two whole days ago. I am out now and walking home. I thanked Mia for everything and I got my small bag of things and left. I want to see him again. Both of them. Lawchn and Bailey.
I sigh in my brain.As I said before Bailey might be a complete asshole but he is attractive for some goddamn reason. I don't think he likes me anymore I bet he has gone off with some other slut but Mia and Laura (yes Laura visited me sometimes) kept insisting that he still likes me but no I don't believe.
There is only about 2 and 1/2 weeks left of high school then everyone goes their separate ways never to be seen again which is kinda sad.
I will miss all of my friends so much but some might come to uni with me so I can't complain.

It's quite cold while I am walking so I flick my hood over my head which is also to prevent people from seeing me and calling the police. Apparently the search party for me is still going and now they are going from house to house to search luckily I left Mia's place while I could.

It's a pretty long walk from Mia's house to my house and since I can't be bothered to run/jog it takes longer.
I just try to keep an open mind without crying but then I remind myself that this dude isn't worth crying over is he?