Chapter 5:The Game

I stare at his parents and smile "Hi Mr and Mrs Puckerman," I greet them extending my hand for them to shake,they both accept."Its a pleasure to finally meet you!" I cheer linking my arm back with Baileys.Mrs Puckernan is tall and very pretty she has long blonde hair and pearling green eyes.

"Likewise" Mr Puckerman grunted.He looks like somebody that if you get on his wrong side you will regret it for the rest of your life.

"Why don't we take our seats," Baileys small blonde figured of a mother says gesturing towards the comfortable looking chairs.

I sit on one next to Bailey and give him a kiss on the cheek.I know that I don't like him but its for his sake and Bailey is my friend....well kinda.

They just had the kick off and everyone cheers.

🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

(1 hour and a half later)

"Yes! I am so happy they won!" I squeal snogging Bailey on the lips.

"Yeah me to babe" he replies hugging me.

"Come on you two the limo is waiting for you" Mrs Puckerman says

We link hands and walk out through the private passage for VIPS.

Since I was spotted as "Iggy Azalea" before there are heaps of paparazzi waiting for us near the limo and a whole bunch of fans cheering.

Gosh if only they knew I am a normal 17 year old girl I chuckle.I have been mistaken as Iggy Azalea many times because I look a lot like her.

As we get into the limo I just give a simple wave to everyone and the crowd roars again.Wow.This us what it feels like to be famous.It sucks.

We are all in the 10 seater limo.There is leather seats,mini bar,disco ball and a tv in here.Bailey offers me a drink of some kind of champagne and I accept only having sips at a time.

"So Liz,Honey what are you into?" Mrs Puckerman or should I say Tiffany asks me staring at my face."Well I am into art like umm-drawing..and also writing." I reply "Wow! Good one Bails you found yourself a keeper!" Tiffany widely exclaims patting Bailey on the back."Tiffany!" he gasps obviously embarrassed but I don't mind her talking about me, well I mean come on I am not even dating this guy were just good friends I guess but why didn't he call his mum 'mum' instead of Tiffany.He is a man whore and arrogant and rude,who who date some one like him.He kinda reminds me of the song "Ugly Heart" by G.R.L."I am sorry but I approve of Elizabeth over those other sluts you've brought home!" She squeals "Not my fault I have the girls dropping their panties for me!" bailey says rubbing my thigh. "Hey!" I squeal waking Bailey's leg with my purse. "What was that for?!" he asks holding his hands up in surrender "I don't drop my pants for any one Mr!"

"Okay Okay that's enough you two stop arguing." Mr Puckerman says in a deep voice. I make eye contact with him then I turn away feeling strangly guilty for some reason. "Sorry, Mr." I mumble "Don't worry about it dear." Mrs Puckerman replies.

I look up and smile.I grab Bailey's hand in mine and stare into his gorgous sea blue eyes... ahhh woah wait a second... LIZ YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM! But I do like him thats the problem..

Oh shit I think I just feel in love with Bailey Puckerman....