Chapter 24: Teenage Memories

Song- "Kiss me Kiss me"- 5sos

As a get together thing this summer holidays all of our friend group has agreed to play truth or dare on the abandoned train tracks again. Guys this time hopefully no injuries.
Baileys probably going as well but I just have to accept that. He will be heals of places where I am and I can't do anything about it. Seeing him and knowing that I could have had him and been with him hurts the most. It really hurts. But I will get over him and find a new lover I can obsess over. Like Batman he can never dump me he is a cartoon comic character. See this is how sad and lonely I am, turning to Batman for support.
Shame on me.
On our way to the train tracks we always have a piggyback race so Lawchn carries me, Riley carries Laura, Matty carries Lara, Noah carries Sarah,etc.
And I realise that while I am on Lawchns back hair blowing behind me that I am actually happy for once in my life. I am genuinely happy. Who cares about the bad things in life?! I have finished school for gods sake! And I should be so happy. I finally realised that I am happy really really happy. I never want to lose this feeling.Ever.

We reach our special place and we sit down. Many of the truths and dares were about crushes or rumours or kissing and don't care I am just so happy to be with my friends and not having a care in the world.
And it feels good.

"Liz truth or dare?" Bailey asks all of a sudden. I thought he wasn't talking to me. Oh well I really don't want to do a stupid dare "Ur Truth" I reply trying not to mumble "Do you still love me?"