Chapter 23: Amnesia

Song- "Amnesia"- 5sos

I think our dumb project thing is over but Bailey is still living in my house for so e stupid reason but it's nice so I get to see him more. Lawchn is always texting me asking if his treating me nicely but Bailey and I don't fight or anything anymore we just live life normal but it's completely different to when we hated each other we gave too much history for that. It's officially the last day of school. I am really upset and happy. But I don't want to leave.
I am probably not going to see any of my friends because after my rehab my mum sold my house and we got a house together. It's strange living with her but I am getting used to it. Anyway I won't see them because our new house is not that close to where my previous house was.
Since it's our final year basically our whole grade is going to a park after school.
I am kinda nervous to go. I have developed anxiety since everything has happened and I get nervous over the stupid little things.

-------------

I found out that Bailey doesn't like me any more and it's heart shattering because I probably won't see him for ages. I knew he was in love with some one else it was all just too good to be true.
Honestly I don't care about boys anymore. I won't have any contact with them at all. Next year I enrolled at a performing arts uni to study graphic design. It's my dream school and what I have dreamed of but my best friends won't be there to share it with me. I guess it's a good way to have a fresh start.
The best fresh start is simply waking up with amnesia.

I know this May be cheesy and corny but here is a quote one of my bestest friends told me "Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened"- Dr Suess
And that quote is so true in every way. We need to think about to awesome memories and think of how lucky we were to spend them all together.
Just remember me as a good friend in years to come and never forget our memories.

_________

Love u all soooo much guys you know who you are! Miss you all soooo much next year keep on reading 😉