Chapter 33: Make a move

Song- "Make a move" Icon for Hire
BAILEYS POV

I look at Liz. At All the features I never really payed attention to. Like her beautiful hazel green eyes, her sun bleached platnium blonde hair, small cute nose, perfect pink lips. She truly is beautiful. In every way. Thousands of guys would kill to be in my postion and I am wasting my oppertunity to get close to her. I have been sought of dating for months now and I don't really know her that well. Sure we have talked a few times but most of it has been arguing and bickering not much actual conversation.Everytime I try to mention things about her like her dad,family,intrests,sport,music but she just builds her walls up higher with every question. Sometimes I think that she's built them so high are they even worth knocking down?Of course they are, she is my girlfriend and I would do anything for her. I just want to get know better.I want to get this all soughted out. I never meant to hurt her or Hayden. I never meant for any of this but if happened. It all happened because of me. If I had never threw a punch at that kid Liz would be cuddled up next to me right now, telling me how much she loves me.But no. Instead she is looking out at the waves crashing down on the sand with a disappointed look on her face. I hate to see her upset because I knoe she is upset because of me. I wonder if she is going to say anything or is she waiting for me to break the silence?"Babe?" I say quietly trying to get her attention. Liz turns her head and looks at me."Hey I am really sorry about what happened back there. I had no idea of what came over me. I am so sorry."I wait longingly for a reply. She presses he lips together and looks out to sea."I know your sorry. And I am too. For kissing him. For starting all of this. I just want us to start a fresh and work things out with Hayden but I am pretty sure he won't be kissing me any time soon" she chuckles"So you forgive me?" I ask This time she turns to me looking me in the eyes."Of course I do. I can't keep a grudge it's been like 3 hours already""Wel you seemed to keep a grudge for over two weeks so..." I mumbled which I regreted saying as soon as it came out of my mouth."That's not my fault. I had a nervous break down. You know that" her voice cracks "I know hon I should've said that" I pull her in and wrap an arm around her shoulder as she rests her perfect head in my shoulder.

I wish I could pause time in this beautiful moment. The sun is just setting and all the clouds are a rainbow of pinks,oranges, purples and reds. It's truly perfect. Liz is smiling and so am I. I see that she is actually happy and I haven't seen her like this before for a well accept New Years Eve.I put my hand under her chin tilting her head up so her eyes are looking directly into mine. I lean in and softly press my lips onto hers. She kisses me back harder and I wrap my arm around her. My tounge slips into her mouth and hers into mine.I truly love this girl. She has changed my life. At first we loathed each other but every single day that goes by I fall in love with her even more. I have no clue if she feels the same way about me but I don't care because for now she is all mine. And I am going to make the most of it.

----------------------------

Short chapter this time sorry but it included some kissing so yay for Liz and Bailey!!My one shot comp is officially open and you can send your entries to my email- revupurharley@gmail.com or you can message them to me on wattpad thanks guys!!Vote.Comment.Follow