Chapter 32: The clock is ticking and I am out of Time

Song- Heartache on the big screen- 5sos

Baileys POV

I really hate that dude he full on kissed my girl friend when he knew that she was taken.
What's his deal?!
Anyway I gave him my pay back one punch for one kiss pretty fair right?
Yeah I think so too.
Liz is pretty mad at me though but she never stays mad at me for long except that time where she didn't speak to me for over 2 weeks but she still forgave me pretty quick after that.

I really do love her and I want is to be happy for once with no complications.

She pissed off back to the skate park after they cleaned up Hayden.
I want to go after her but it will probably just get worse like it always does.
I do know that it wasn't her fault that Hayden kissed her I get that they are just friends but I just want her all to myself.

See this is why she despises me so much, I am a selfish good for nothing bastard.

Liz's POV

I really want things to work out between Bailey and I but I just don't think I am ready for a relationship yet. I feel like everything is rushed. It's a new year and I don't want to stuff up year like I did the last.
It's not happening again because according to my councillor my New Years resolution is "try to be happy and stay in positive environments"

Ha yeah right.
It hasn't even been a month yet and this has already screwed up everything.

At the moment he is all I can think about. I try the think about the waves and water in front of me to get my mind off things but nothing works I just end up thinking about one stupid boy you just crashed into my life and I let him. I let him ruin everything because I am I idiot.My long blonde hair blows in my face. I look at the people in the water, having fun and enjoying themselves like there is no care in the world. I see a girl who's splashing with her mother in the shallow waves closer to shore, she is giggling and her mum is laughing along too. It looks like there isn't any father with them and the mother doesn't look that happy.It kind of reminds me of myself when I was a little girl. No father. No siblings. I know this all too well. It makes me feel kind of sorry for the girl knowing that she would grow up without a dad and I just hope for her sake that she doesn't turn out like I did, a heartbroken train wreck of a teenage girl.

I didn't tell anyone that I was coming to the beach. I just told them that I woud be at the Skate park getting some air. I am pretty sure that they believed me but if they didn't who cares?

I think I am leaving my dad's tomorrow, after all it has been 3 weeks. This is probably the longest time I have ever spent with him since I haven't really seen him much except for very formal,special occasions and to be honest back then I was too digusted to see him but now, not so much.Out of the corner of my eye I see some one sit down next to me. I dicide to completly ignore who ever the fool is who thinks they can actually make a conversation with me right now. I can tell that the person is a boy due to posture but I can't really see his face and he hasn't said a word. I finally give up and turn my head to see gorgeous dirty blonde hair and grey blue eye looking out at the water. I instantly know who he is. Bailey. The boy I am supposed to love and care for because his my "boyfriend" and I would jump in front of a train for him. Ha yeah right. But I do love and care for him but not in that cheap cliche way. I just sit there staring at him for a while just taking in the features I never quite noticed before, striking jawline, frickles, pinkish lips and sliky hair. He is beautiful. Not in the girly way but he truly is beautiful and any girl from my school would kill to be in my position. Having the hottest,popular guy is school as your arm candy. Sounds pretty good doesn't it? Yeah well I am living those girls dreams and It isn't that fabulous.Suddenly I remember those times when Bailey and I were arch enimies and could barely be in the same room as one another, now we are sharing the same bed and lips.Hmm I guess things change, Like how I used to be a girly cheerleader, now tomboy skater girl. How one second my parents were living happily together with their new born daughter, now not so much.I wonder if I really do love Bailey or if it was just a silly crush.

--------------

Thanks for 3.1 K!!! It really means sooooooo much!!Should I do like a one shot comp or something like that? Leave your ideas in the comments! Vote. Comment. Follow.Also check out my 5sos Ashton Fan Fiction called Kiss Me.