Chapter 9: Halloween Part 1

JUST SO EVERY ONE KNOWS LIZ AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS ARE 17 IN
THIS BOOK

Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up.I stared at the blank ceiling above me. What have I become? I have built so many walls in my life and now I am watching them crumble on top of me.
First my mother who forgot about me decides to come back out of the blue and expects me to welcome her back with no worries.Then I start to do the one thing I promised myself that I wouldn't do.Fall for the playboy. I said that I wouldn't but I have. It's impossible not to.
Also not to mention he asked me out!
After all of that a train decides to nearly kill me and two of my friends.Injuring one of them.Poor Juli.

My walls are falling, soon people will find out about my past that I have tried so long to shut out.
This is insane.I just want to have a normal life,normal parents,normal friends,normal life. Is that too much to ask? Of course it would be.

The boy of my dreams is downstairs sleeping on my couch. I want to walk down and curl up next to him in his strong loving arms. No I am becoming the person I wanted to leave in my past, A spoilt,girly,daddy's girl cheerleader.

"Don't let them in don't let them see be the good girl you always have to be.Conceal,don't feel don't let them know, well now they know!"- Let it go Frozen

That line pretty much sums up my whole life at the moment.Concealing every thing from everyone and it's just starting to build up and up.
I just want to be free from the burdens of life,be free from my past.

I still lay there thinking about life and most importantly thinking about my so called "boyfriend"
He is sooooo cute and nice but he is also a total asshole sometimes! I think he might be up because I hear someone playing my new Call of Duty game on my Ps4. Ugh boys and their toys...

~~~

Today is Halloween though and I have to put on the best party I possibly can with all my friends coming.

Me and my three BESTEST friends are going as the famous Gotham City Sirens!
I am going as the one and only Harley Quinn, Mia is going as Poison Ivy and Laura is going as Catwoman and we are going to look soooo cool!

I made my giant hammer (a prop to go with my costume) it's an awesome red and black diamond mallet.
I can't wait we have been waiting for this for like ever and I am going to make this one good moment in my life last.

~~

I am not sure if Bailey is still asleep downstairs but knowing him he probably is.
I decide to not go and disturb him or else we will get really mad.
Honestly I can't be bothered to go to school today and I have a pretty good reason for it (I almost got run over a train and my best friend DID get run over by a train) so I am just going to stay in bed all day doing nothing,well at least until I have to setup for the Halloween party which Mia is coming over early to help Bailey and I set up.
I have some decorations like fake spider webs to hang up plus I have heaps of lollies and we are ordering pizza for everyone.

~~

I think I must have fallen asleep just laying in my bed because I was woken by Bailey jumping on my back while I was in bed.Come on I was nice enough to let him sleep in give me a break!
"Wake up sleeping beauty!!' he yells wacking me with a pillow. I just roll over trying to ignore him but one thing I learnt about living with Bailey is that he is reallyyyy stubborn and will never give up on anything and when he does someone gets upset...
"Geeeeettttt upppp!!!!" he screams jumping up and down on my queen sized bed. I push him off "Piss of Puckerman!" I yell throwing the blanket over my head.
"Hey that's no way to treat your boyfriend!" he pouts
"Does it look like I care!?" I exclaims still hiding beneath the sheets.
"Not really but still!"
"Go away!"
"You realise that it's 12:00 in the day right?"
"Omg really? Mia is going to be here soon!"

I never knew it was this late in the day,I should have woken up earlier.Ugh stupid me then. I jump up and put on some baggy clothes to wear while we are setting up for the best Halloween party ever!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~