Chapter 10: Halloween Part 2

Chapter 10
BAILEYS POV (point of view)
(earlier in the morning)

I woke all of a sudden landing on the floor with a thud.
Then I remembered that I am on a couch not a bed.Yeah because I have to live at Liz's house for 2 whole freaking months! Don't get me wrong I like Liz and all but we have a past that I would rather keep behind me.
I feel really sorry for Liz. I saw her face when Juliana got hurt.She was genuinely upset and I have never seen Liz like that before. All I wanted to do was hug her and tell her that everything was going to be okay because it's hard watching some one that you love in pain.
I felt like crying as well because one of my best friends also could have been killed.
I just remembered that it's Halloween and Liz's party is on tonight. I think this is exactly what everyone needs to get their minds off everything.We just need to relax.

I am starting to get bored so I put In Liz's new Call of Duty game for Ps4.
It's pretty good but I think Watch Dogs was better.
Call of Duty doesn't have much dialog but it's good to play besides Liz spent $40 on it.

---------
Time skip
---------

I better go get liz up so we can start getting ready for the party which starts at 5:00.
Liz said that Mia was coming over a bit early to help with makeup and girly things that girls do.
I go upstairs and quietly open the door.She is sound asleep and she look gorgeous. Her blonde waves are floating on her pillow beside her and her pale red lips are set in a sweet half smile.
I wish I didn't have to do this but she is going to kill me if I don't cause she will be like
"OMG Bailey you should have woken me up its going to take 10 hours for be to get ready!"
I jump on her wacking her back with the pillow.Obviously she irritated by what I doing because she is yelling curse words at me.
Well that what get when I try to wake my girlfriend up.

---------------

Just so you know the Halloween chapter has 4 parts!