Chapter 30: Thinking out Loud

It's the 8th day of 2015.
I have no idea what this year will be like. I guess it has been fun. Dad let Bailey stay with us until I go home which is in like a week so I am good.
Emma,Emma's brother Joey, Laura, Jacob, Bailey, Georgia and I are going to the river today, there is a jetty there where we jump off.
I am on my lady days so I decide not to go in the water so I just sit on the jetty watching everyone swimming
"Come on babe get in the water!" Bailey calls from under the jetty "No you know why I can't go in" I call down through the crack in the wood.
"Yeah come in Liz it won't kill you!"
Emma calls.

I finally give in so I take off my top and put my red flannel on over the top of my bra still wearing my ripped denim
shorts.
I do a run up then jump in.
Unexpectedly some one catches me I assume it's Bailey but I was wrong, it was Jacob. I come up from under the water "What the hell Jacob?!"
"Oh sorry did you expect Bailey?" He laughs
"Shut up!"

I swim over to Emma and she whistles at me cause my flannel must have come open and everyone can see my lacy red push up bra.
I don't care but obviously Emma's making a big deal about it.
"Hey shut up your the one that wanted me to come in!"
Then I splash her and quickly swim away cause I know that she is going to chase me.
She swims after me and I duck under the water and swim under the wood of the jetty.
Then climb the ladder on the other side of the pier.
She is still chasing me and I am on the beach now and we are laughing and panting.

We jump in a few more times then I decide that I have had enough so I sit on the jetty while everyone was still in the water.
Bailey gets out looking hot as ever and sits next to me "What are you doing go have fun" I say
"How can I have fun without you?"
"It's pretty easy"
"No it isn't"

Even though he is dripping wet he wraps his bare arm around my shoulder.
I just chuckle.

~

We eventually leave before it gets too dark.
While we are waking I over hear Emma and Georgia having a argument about something stupid.
They seem really into it and when Georgia gets into a fight she is feisty!
And I really don't want to get into it.