Chapter 18: Running only leaves you back at the start

I rest for a sec to catch my breath. I must have run over 3 kilometres by now.
I am panting hot and sweaty resting my hands on my knees. I can't see my house from here but I am only a few streets away. Running isn't going to get me anywhere and I can't go back to my house because Bailey and Lawchn are both there, probably fighting plus I really don't want to see either of them right now my head is clogged with too many this. I was tossing up wether I should go to Sienna's house which is only a couple of houses down from here but she hasn't been hanging out with me lately since I haven't been going to school plus we haven't talked properly for awhile. I guess I haven't talk to anyone really not just Sienna.
I need a mum or a dad to be here for me.I really need that kind of support right now.
My mum and dad have both left me to fend for myself in life and when I have no where to go I need to turn to my parents.
The only problem is that I don't know where either of them is and my mother never answers phone calls.
Ugh Liz don't bother just go home. No but then I will face him.
I have a mini argument with my brain.
I end up walking through 2 suburbs alone in the cold where I finally end up at the doorstep of a good friend.