Chapter 29: Everything I didn't Say

Song- Everything I didn't Say- 5sos

I look at Bailey with sorrowful eyes.
He looks so hurt. He turns and walks away slowly and fades into the darkness. I jump up and run to him "Bailey!" I pant "Bailey look at me!"
He faces me "Is this what you do when I am not around?"
"What?! No! He kissed me!"
"Yeah that's what they all say"
"I am serious! I don't even like him plus his drunk off his face he probably didn't know what he was doing!"
"So I come all the way from Sydney to surprise you for New Years and your sucking another guys face off!"
"He kissed me!!"
"I really really want to believe that Liz but I can't"
"Please I have lost you too many times for this"
"I know and I can't do this anymore"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Why can't we just be happy we are either fighting or you have run away or something"
"Hey don't put this all on me!"
"Well who am I supposed to blame?!"
"Hayden he kissed me!!"
"So that's his name...Hayden, he sounds like a douche"
"He isn't but he is drunk"
"Drunk huh? That's his excuse?"
"It's New Year's Eve!! Aren't we allowed to drink?!"
"Ugh I never said that Liz!"
"I am so sorry ok? I had no idea that he was going to kiss me! I still love you!"
"Wait...you still love me?"
"Yes of course I do! I have loved you since the first time I saw you!"
"Really?"
"Yes"

Suddenly he grabs my cheeks with his hands and kisses me. Sparks fly and my heart melts. I can't believe that he actually came here to see me for New Years he knew I was going to be alone.
Awww he is so sweet!!

The kiss ends and he hugs me and whispers into my neck "I love you too"
I release him and smile "Come lets go back to the party"
I say holding Baileys hand and dragging him back to the fire.
We sit on one of the logs around the fire and I rest my head on his shoulder.
"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!" Jacob yells while standing on one of the plastic tables "It's 11:58 and the fireworks are going off soon so please grab your lover and hold them tight unless your name is Liz or Laura!!!"

I just laugh and look Jacob right in the eye and kiss Bailey on the mouth and make it dramatic "HAPPY NOW JACOB!!??" I shout out to him while laughing and everyone laughs and wolf whistles at me and Bailey.

All of a sudden there is a massive bang and a explosion of colours in the dark night sky. Pink,Red,Yellow,Blue,Green and Purple fireworks were blasting in the sky.
I look up in amazement and gaze at the beautiful art painted on the black canvas of the night sky.
It's marvellous.
I look at Bailey and whisper "Happy New Year"
"Let's hope that this year is better than the last"
And we kiss for the first time for 2015.

--------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR
(6 days late I know)