Chapter 13: Does always really mean forever?

Song- "If I am James Dean then your Audrey Hepburn"- Sleeping with Sirens

Back to school today after having about a week off. I don't care about school or grades and I have no parents to force me to go.
Bailey on the other hand has been going so it gets really lonely during the day all by myself. Yeah I still haven't broken things off with him but I love him and I hate him at the same time. It's so crazy it's almost impossible. Am I crazy? I don't know but my life is crazy.

I walk in to school and every one is staring at me giving me strange looks.
Sienna and Matty scurry over to meet me. "Ummm what's happening?" I ask looking around at the people staring.
"Well umm here's thing Liz...We all know about you and Bailey ummm ya know sleepin together." Sienna stutters nervously
"What?! I have never done that with him! That asshole!" I shout storming over to Bailey

He is standing in a group of boys consisting of Noah,Riley,Jack,Jake,Joey,Joseph and Lawchn.
They all laugh and snicker at me. Then Bailey steps forward and wraps his hand around me "Hey babe" "Ugh! I am soooo NOT your babe you asshole! I also NEVER slept with you! How could you do that!" I whack him on the shoulder.
I start to walk away and he grabs me "Get off me!" I yell "That's not what you said last night!" he says still holding me. He tries to kiss me but I punch him in the nose.
He let's go and holds his messed up nose. It's bleeding.
"Hey Bails! That's what you get with messing with a girl that's stronger than you!" Lawchn shouts from the bunch of boys. I smile at him as a way of saying thanks.
"Oh and Honey? We are sooooo over!" I say in a sweet voice.

--------

I casually walk over to Sienna and Matty. "Well that was intense." Matty says.
"Mmmhmmm"
"I didn't even know you two were a thing."
"Well we have been since before the train thing"
"Omg I have missed sooooo much goss!"
"Haha I thought you would say that."
"Spill.The.Beans.Now"
"Not many beans to spill...."
"Who cares!?"
"I care I do really want to talk about it right now okay Sienna?"
"Fine"

I walk away from the pair. I am so angry and sad and upset and mad at the same time. I honestly don't want to go through a whole day of school going through all this bull crap.
So I grab my phone purse and iPad from my locker. In rage a slammed my locker door and bolted out the doors.
I jump in my car and do what I really didn't walk to do. I started to cry.I was sobbing and weeping in the middle of the school parking lot. Ugh I am so stupid to believe that he actually liked me that he actually loved me. Ha yeah right! He doesn't have the heart to love anyone because he is a jerk.
But I am sorry to say but he is a beautiful,stupid loveable jerk.
Are we still always? Are we still forever?
I am not sure if I know what those words mean to me any more....