Come A Little Closer (Raura)

Laura's POV:

I turned up the volume on my IPod a little more. My headphones were over my head. I started tapping my foot to the beat of the song, 'Pass Me By' by R5.

Laura: Like yea, you could be the one that could mess me up. You could be the one that'll break me. I was solo, living Yolo, 'til you blew my mind. Like yea, you could be the one that could mess me up. I can't let you, can't let you pass me by.

I sang to myself. My eyes were closed. I was leaning up against the tree in my favorite park. It was my special spot. I hummed a little part of the song. I suddenly felt someone sit down next to me which made my eyes pop open and caused me to jump a little. It was my best friend Ross Lynch. I met him on the set of our Disney Channel show 'Austin and Ally'.

Ross's POV:

I was on my way to the park. I wanted to see Laura. I tried calling her, but she didn't answer. Which could only mean one thing. She was at the park. She showed me her favorite spot in the park once. She said she came there just to be at peace, or to just relax. I haven't seen her in a few days. I missed her. I walked across the street to the park and saw her sitting in her spot. Yep, knew it. I slightly smiled and walked over to her. As I got closer, I heard her sining a song... my song! 'Pass Me By'. By my band R5. I sat down by her side and smiled.

Laura's POV:

I looked and turned to Ross. He was smiling. He said something to me, but my IPod was still blaring the music.

Laura: *nearly yelling at the top of her lungs unaware that she's talking super loud* WHAT??

Ross laughed a little and motioned for me to take off my headphones off. I talked while taking them off.

Laura: WHAT IS IT RO- *takes her headphones off and realizes she's talking loud.* Oh my gosh I'm talking really loud!

He giggled at me. I blushed a little.

Laura: Sorry!

Ross: *shakes his head smiling* It's fine. :)

I smiled and felt my cheeks warm up. I turned back to him. He was staring at me, smiling.

Laura: *giggles* What? :)

Ross: Oh! Uh I just thought it was kinda cute to hear you sing my song. You've got an amazing voice. :)

I blushed again.

Laura: Oh, thanks. :) And yea it's a really good song!

Ross: *smiles* Thanks. :) It was a lot of fun making it.

Laura: Mhm. The girl in the video was really pretty.

Ross: Yea..

Ross's POV:

I would've honestly loved it if Laura was in that video instead. I mean, yea the other girl was really cool but she never talked. And I guess if Laura did do the video with me everyone would be like, hey what's Laura doing in there? Or something like that. I looked over at Laura and smiled at her again. She smiled back.

Laura's POV:

I saw Ross smile at me. I smiled back. I noticed him moving a little closer to me. I looked down at my lap and blushed. He moved even closer to me. The back of his hand brushed against the back of mine. I looked up at him. He did that adorable smile he always does. I blushed. He kept his eyes locked in mine. He smiled at me. He slowly wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I moved closer to him. He pulled me in closer. I felt his hand that was around me move down my arm. He wanted to hold my hand. Thats how well we knew each other. I lifted my hand up and intertwined my fingers in his. I laid my head down on his shoulder. I felt a breeze in the air get a little stronger. The wind was blowing my hair and it was getting in my face. With my left hand, I tried moving it away. It still blew my hair in front of my face. I heard Ross breath a little laugh and he let go of my hand. He turned me a little so my back was facing him. I felt his hands come to my hair. He started firmly but gently pulling my hair up into a ponytail. I smiled to myself. He liked doing my hair. He said because it was naturally beautiful and soft it was easy to play with.