Chapter 2 ~The "Usual" Routine~

Yuki's POV

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT, YUKI!?!?!?!!" My mother yelled in rage and anger as she dragged me towards the living room by my hair..... Which hurts A LOT, but I can live with it.

"What's with the noise so early in the morning, honey?" My father asked. He took a sip of his coffee as he continued to read one of his random books.

"WELL, IT'S JUST YOUR OH-SO-GOODY-GOODY DAUGHTER AGAIN!!!" She screamed, making me a little deaf. I think I'm about to lose my sense of hearing.

"What did she do this time?" Yes. He is calm right now but when he hears about what happened, especially from my exaggerated mother.... Oh no.

"SHE TOLD AN UCHIHA THAT SHE WANTS TO BE A NINJA AND THAT SHE'LL STUDY IN THE ACADEMY!!!"

Oh shoot! She misunderstood! It wasn't me who approached them in the first place!!

"WHAT!?!!" He shouted in disbelief as he stood up. My father accidentally dropped the coffee cup and broke it into pieces when he did. The hot coffee spread on the nice and clean floor. Aww.... I just cleaned that yesterday!

"TWO UCHIHAS CAME HERE A WHILE AGO WHILE I WAS WATERING THE PLANTS OUTSIDE, AND THEY ASKED ME FOR YOUR GOOD DAUGHTER'S PERMISSION TO ATTEND THE ACADEMY!!! AND YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T DISAGREE, SINCE IT WOULD BE TOTALLY EMBARASSING!"

Gosh. Why do they have to shout? I mean, they are just like few steps away from each other! I wonder...... Why don't they have hoarse or husky voices if they always shout and yell?

"WHY YOU!?!! TAKING THAT OPPORTUNITY HUH!?!?!!" He yelled as my mother huffed in annoyance. She hit me hard on the head and normally walked away like what she always does.

My father forcefully dragged me upstairs and into my room by my hair.

He kicked the door open and literally threw me inside like a doll, causing me to hit my small round table beside my cabinet. It's made of glass, and from the hard impact, it kinda' broke into pieces. Some shards and glass pieces made several wounds and cuts on my body but there is one deep wound on my stomach. The biggest piece of glass literally stabbed me there, making it bleed as I cough up blood. I was thrown forward and my front body was the first to collide with the mentioned thing. I think I fractured my bones.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE TODAY, GET IT!?!! STAY IN THIS ROOM!!! AND CLEAN YOUR MESS!!!!" He roared and slammed the door close. His fading heavy footsteps rang in my ears.

I yelped in pain as I removed ALL the glass shards stuck in my body.

"Ow! Man.... This hurts......" I muttered in between deep breaths. After that, I released a long painful sigh as I slowly stood up, wiping the blood off my chin in the process.

-MINUTES LATER-

I finally finished bandaging and patching up my wounds and cuts.

"Ugh.... Now I look like a mummy." I said to myself as I looked at the huge body-sized mirror in front of me.

My arms are bandaged up, along with my elbows and hands. I bandaged my stomach as well, also my left knee and my lower right leg. The other parts were okay, just a few cuts and bruises. I changed my blood-stained clothes and wore my light red shirt with long sleeves and a pair of dark gray knee-length shorts. I don't want to completely look like a mummy, so I wore long sleeves. Oh yes! I also patched the one-inch cut on my left cheek.

After that, I cleaned my room, including the broken table, and I put those harmful things inside a garbage bag, which I luckily kept in my room. I can't go outside, remember?

And also about the start of my classes in the Academy, they said that I will start uhh.... Actually, I don't know when.

-FLASHBACK-

"Ohh.... When will she start?" My mother asked them, and both Uchihas looked at each other.

"We will still talk to the Hokage about that." Itachi said while scratching the back of his head, a cute smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah!! And we will be classmates!" Sasuke cheered happily.

"Hehe....." She laughed nervously as beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

"Umm.... Is that all?" She asked, and I simply looked at my feet.

This is her way of telling them to get lost.

"Yes. Uhh..... I guess we should be going now. We will inform you when she will start." Itachi said, and my mother nodded rapidly in response.

"Oh yes, sure!" She chirped, and both Uchihas started to walk away. Sasuke happily waved his hand.

"Goodbye, Yuki-chan!! See you soon!" He yelled, and I waved back with a warm smile.

"I hope to see you soon as well." I whispered in a low tone, and when they were out of sight, my mother quickly pulled my hair and harshly dragged me inside the house.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I just sighed and lied down on my bed.

Now what?

Soon, I fell asleep without even realizing it.

-----//-----//-----//-----//-----

Days, weeks, and even months.... They all went by so fast. I haven't heard anything about Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha ever since that day. They didn't show up, not even their presences nor shadows.

My illness got worse, and I kept on coughing out blood every now and then. I don't have my medicine anymore, and this illness is seriously killing me. I need to know what this illness is all about so badly, but I don't want to go..... There.

I really hate hospitals.... Nurses...... Especially doctors. They are really so creepy!

Anyway, I kinda' miss Sasuke and Itachi. I wonder what they are doing right now. Do they still remember me? I mean, it has been like 8 months already ever since we saw each other.

Hmm...... What if I pay them a visit? But that will be so troublesome and risky.

Well, I guess all I have to do is to wait and have patience....

And have faith and hope.....