12

"Natalie, Natalie, hey wake up." A familiar voice said. I slowly opened my eyes to fine Oli sitting next to my bed.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"Maybe because it's 3 in the afternoon, and because Cassie was afraid that you were dead." Oli chuckled.

I slowly got out of bed, brushed my teeth, and walked out to the living room. Cassie was laying on the couch and playing on her phone.

"There you are. I seriously thought you like died or something."

"Nope, still alive, but this raging headache is making me not want to be."

"Mom, did you go out drinking while Oli and I was gone?"

"Yeah, and that was a bad idea . Oli, do you have any medicine to help with this headache?"

"Yeah, its over here."

I followed Oli over to a cabinet filled with medicine. He found some aspirin, but whispered in my ear before he handed me the bottle.

"We need to talk after this."

"What, why?"

"Just take the medicine and meet me in my room."

I got some water to help me get the pill down. And then met Oli in his room.

"So, what do you want to ta.." I was immediately cut off by his lips smashing against mine. I just stood there for a little bit, but I finally kissed back. His hands traveled down south and my hands traveled north. He broke the kiss only to push me onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and continued to kiss me. Everything was happening so fast that I didn't even realize that his shirt was off. His body was more defined than before, and he's gotten more tattoos than the last time I saw him. He stopped kissing my lips and started to kiss my neck. I was enjoying every part of this, but he stopped.

"Why did you stop? You can't just do that."

"I don't know, I guess I just wanted to annoy you." He joked.

"So, was that our little 'talk'."

"No, I actually really have to talk to you."

"About?"

"Curtis."

I was caught off guard when he brought up Curtis. I remembered catching up with him yesterday, but not much. Did I do something wrong?

"Why do we need to talk about Curtis? I literally just saw him yesterday, and how do you know that I met up with him?"

"You were blabbing your mouth off about how you saw him, and how it was so nice to spin time with him again. Also, he's been texting your phone for the past couple of hours, and it's very annoying. Anyways, you shouldn't talk to him anymore, he's bad news."

"Wait, did you snoop through my phone to see that he texted me? And since when did you have the right to tell me who I can and can't hangout with. You aren't my parents Oli!"

"I didn't snoop through your phone. It was going off so I went to put it on silent. I saw the text and it said it was from Curtis, with a fucking kissy emoji. I'm not telling you anything, I'm just suggesting. And we also have a kid together, so that's something."

"I was drunk, and the kissy emoji is just my first frequently used emoji. Since when did you care who I hung out with. You obviously didn't care when you left us for thirteen years."

"Why are you bringing that up again? I thought we were over that bullshit. I'm just saying that we should focus on our relationship and try to fix things."

"Things wouldn't have to be fixed if.."

"Please, for fucks sakes don't say it. I get it. I left you and Cassie and you're mad at me. I'm trying to fix everything, and I'm doing the best I can,  but I just need to know that you... that you."

"That I what?"

"That you love me. I need to know if you still feel the same way back when we were sixteen, back when we were the crazy teens that we were."

There was that infamous L word. Love. I mean, do I really love him? Yeah he left, but he's changed, right? . I wasn't ready to answer this question, I just can't, not right now.

"I'm sorry, but can we not have that discussion right now. I need time to think."

"Yeah, that's fine. Sorry."

I quickly walked out to the living room to find Cassie opening up the door to Jordan, Matt, lee, and Matt k. They all carried some sort of cooler that was filled with something. I knew for sure that there was beer in me of those coolers. A couple of other people that I didn't know filed in after them. I looked back to find Oli standing behind me with his shirt still off.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I invited a couple of people over for a little party. If that's okay with you?"

"Yeah, its whatever." I said as I walked to my room, my head now starting to pound even worse.