26

Oli's pov

She's dating someone else
She kissed someone else
She fucked someone else

That was running through my mind when I read Ethen's dm. She's dating the new school counselor. I just can't believe this. The guys were right, she moved on, so I should move on too. I rubbed the back of my head and laughed. I still can't believe that she actually moved on. I know that people move on and stuff, but I just felt like she still had feelings.

*ring ring*
My phone starts to ring, and I quickly pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey mate, wanna go out with me and the boys at my house?" Jordan asked.

"Uhhhh... I...."

"Come on man, are you still mad from what happened three days ago? Mat said he was sorry."

"No, I'm not mad about that. I'm mad that Mat is right."

"Wait, what? How do you know she moved on?"

I sighed, not really wanting to explain, but I had to. "Sadly, I got one of Cassie's friends to see if Natalie was dating anyone, and she is. She's dating the new school counselor, and they also shagged about four or five nights ago."

"Oh damn. I'm really sorry mate. I know you really loved her."

"Yeah, but she moved on, so I should. I'll be over at your house in about 15 minutes."

"Alright mate, see you then."

Jordan's pov

"Guys, Natalie moved on." I said right after I got off the phone with Oli.

"Man I knew it, but we can't just let Oli be all alone and stuff, we have to get him someone, but who?" Mat said

"I know the perfect girl. There's this girl a met a while back, before I got married. Her name is Alissa. She's pretty cool." Lee mentioned. "She might be the perfect match for Oli. She's also a model, so she could model for Oli's clothing line."

"That's perfect!" Matt said. "You have her number?"

"Yep, and if I remember, she posted on Instagram that she was in Sheffield, so we could invite her over." Lee pulled out his phone and texted her. "Yeah, she's down here."

"Invite her over here then." I said.

"Okay." We waited for a response, and she finally said yes.

"She said she'll be here in about thirty minutes." Lee answered.

"Okay, Oli should be here any moment. He's gonna either be very pissed, or very happy. I hope he's happy." Matt laughed.

Oli's pov

I arrived at Jordan's house with my own case of beer. I didn't know if they still had drinks left, so I just brought some. I ringed the doorbell, which was really no use since Jordan immediately opened the door.

"Cheers  mate. Ooh, beer. I was just about to run out and get some. Come on in."

"Yeah, I had a feeling you guys were running out." I was about to close the door, but I heard another car pull up in the driveway.

"Boys, she's here!" Jordan screamed.

"Who's she?" I asked

"No way, she's early than what she said she'll arrive." Lee said, running over to the door, the other guys following behind him.