Episode 1:Challenge

Yoo shi jin p. o.v
"Hey I'm not a romio okay, and if I am, what about you? Huh". "I admit that, if you want to prove me wrong then go and refuse to do whatever she says and make her be the way you want". Okay fine. Then I go to mo yeon and say somehow reluctantly "Kang mo yeon. ," yes why didn't you go with Dae Young to drop the children?". She said." I will just not do whatever you say. "" What did you say? You will not do that huh? ". She said angrily." Why not jagiya "?." I said the same thing "he says with a smirk.

After dropping the children
" Hello mo yeon I am on my way "I leave a message. When I reach home and approach he she says while trying to zip her skirt " oh, you're back already "." Give me, I will do it for you, omo you
are becoming chubby by now. "" What did you just say "she slaps me hard.

Kang mo yeon meets myen joo
Hye! They greet each other," I see that you are becoming a bit fat "said mo yeon
" Really", myeon Joo said. Ye , I think we should join a jym.

First day of the jym
"Hy I am your trainer, "she greeted." Hello" both said. So let's start girls.
trainer park soo Jun (thier trainer) you are granted a leave of two months. Sorry girls I am leaving for some personal reasons, trainer park ji hoo will be taking the substitute for me. The girls glare at each other in shock.

*****
"Appa please give me your phone, I want to call eomma "mi na said. Why, Can't you use the landline, shi jin replied. I want to make a video call, arasso take it." unnie where are you, where is mom, shi jin was sitting beside her and as he saw the trainer touching mo yeon he started burning in anger. Mo yeon rushed towards myeon Joo she says do not worry about me he wasn't doing anything to me. But he touched you he said, I am coming for you. Why did you just lie to me.
Mo yeon were you trying to look more slim, he asks. Only for you and now I've even lost my gym partner. Do not worry I will help you. You will never need to, I was just teasing you, they had a talk.

"Come let's see these albums "he said," what which album" mo yeon asked. These are some of my childhood photos and they're yours, and these are our marriage albums, while those are mi na's pictures " he said." Wow! you stored all of these how sweet" she said and she gave him a peck on cheek while she held his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. "aw you looked so cute during our marriage and even in your childhood. They spent their time together seeing those albums and talking." I remember when I told you that I was pregnant, you were screaming whole of the time that you are going to be a dad.

cafe
" See she (waitress) smiled at me"dae young said "No she smiled at me" shi jin argued." No she smiled at us"." Mo yeon and myeon Joo said." Anyways, would you like to come with me" Mo yon said while holding shi jin 's hand. Shi jin was amazed by the way she spoke and just followed her, she led him to the barracks they were staying in, shi jin was stunned by the next action, she slapped him and said "I should haven't asked to marry you, neither trusted you, you don't love me " she said while crying and folding her arms, "I love only and only you" she heard and felt big strong arms around her waist ".

Next day

MO yeon woke up next day upon hearing the words " good morning sweetie " she was about to kiss the major when the children entered the room and pounced on the bed " oh why do you always interrupt in the times like these". He muttered. "Come on go for the morning work out. As they're there for a party work, soldiers were already up. When mo yeon got up and went outside shi jin observed the soldiers followed her.

At the training room
" so I need two thousand ml of blood ", when shi jin saw his men flirting with his wife soon to be he got up in frustration and ran towards he and pressed his lips against hers, "ya my hero big boss what is this"? "a way to start the morning". He replied. "and you all stay away from her, did you forget she is my soon to be wife?" No sir

This chapter is from next day to the training room is a flash Back