Epilouge II

Shi jin was sitting on his bed while watching a movie, and when he saw the mother hugging her son, he was reminded of his mother and he could not control his tears. The very same affection, his mother could show him. Just then Mo yeon entered and ran towards him and embraced him asking for what happened. It was only twice in her life, she was seeing him broken,crying like that. She tried her best to console him but nothing helped. When she looked up at the television and with this she knew the cause.
"It really does hurt whenever I see you like this." She broke the silence and wiped of all the tears. He stopped crying and looked at her. "Missing Mom?" He hummed as a clear reply. "She is still with you, Do you know, where?" He didn't reply. "Right here, next to  to me." She placed her palm on  his chest where his heart is present. He tried to smile at her statement as she remarked that she is present in there, which she actually is... "It is late, now you - gotta sleep. It 'ppears that you've  planned to guard the place."
"No, but I want to guard you, I believe that the children are asleep." "They are, I got your plan"" Then, let's get started "....
BUT when he started kissing her, Mi na entered.

" Mom, I don't want to sleep in my room I feel cold, it is raining outside"
"Oh, my daughter feels cold, come here. " she patted her head and she dozed off to sleep. Then Mo yeon picked her up and lowered  her down on the bed of her room and turned on the heater. On returning she was welcomed with a pathetic sight (at least for now.) Shi jin, with the same expression which he had when he heard about Yoon gi. "You forgot about me, right?" "No I didn't. Let's continue." He pulled her and started kissing her.....

Next morning Mo yeon woke up earlier than she usually does. It was about 2:15. She called Dr. Song.
I won't be able to make it today, can you take the charge?

Yeah why not.

So kind of you Dr. Song

By the way, what is the problem. I feel pain in my right leg. Sprain.

Oh. OK bye then

Thanks, bye.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
He touched her shoulder and she screamed.
"Just because I didn't want to burden you."
"Which kind of burden?"
"okay, my mistake."