Episode 11:The Ice Skating

The families went together for ice skating and shi jin 's father and mo yeon' s mother went along to take care of the children.
Shi jin why are you moving so fast stop there
. Mo yeon said.
Come mo yeon catch me. He said while turning and Dae young and meyong Joo were away.
Shi jin be careful there is ah...... But it was too late and he hilariously collided with a pole. He was lying down helplessly while there parents were having a talk.
Will he be fine. Said Mrs Kang.
Just wait and watch.
Mr. Yoo one thing is clear that your son looks like
Thank you mam.
Please don't call me mama.
on the other hand mo yeon said
are you fine, yes I know you are, is your head made of diamond the pole is badly damaged you don't even have a scratch.

Mo yeon how can you say that, now help me.
He said while giving his hand to get up. Mo yeon helped him.
Oh my boss baby.
Who is boss baby.
You act as a baby and you are big boss,so boss baby.
Ha ha very funny.
Well you never told what was the call sign name of dad
. Well it was black panther.
Oh but his skin is white.

Flashback
Shi jin and mo yeon were staying in one room but one day she heard shi jin talking with valentine sweetly and was taking her revenge.
Mo yeon, by the way why didn't you change your clothes why are you sleeping in jeans.
I feel comfortable like this only.
Oh.
Mo yeon was looking sensational in them and he tried to come close to her but she was hard. Next day mo yeon wore a jaguar print dress .
Mo yeon will you sleep like this
. Yes so what.
So I need this.
Then he kissed her quite fast
. What did you just do
. I was just shutting you up.
Oh.
Shi jin convinced her. Mo yeon was looking very beautiful and shi jin was admiring her beauty for a long time while she was in hospital and he was enjoying it but it didn't last long as his team entered while appreciating her. Shi jin got up and suddenly ordered his men to do a sand run of 50 laps. He just took mo yeon 's hand and made his way to his room.
mo yeon curled her hair from the ends her hair grew five to six inches.
This hairstyle suits you well.
Thank you. Shi jin got up and interlocking his fingers with hers he said
you are looking really pretty.
So this is the sly shi jin I know.
What,! I am not a sly.
OK
After the earthquake (3-4).
Things were not going smoothly but, meyong Joo a Dae young decided to fix everything between mo yeon and shi jin. He was alone in the training for quite a long time,When mo yeon entered .
why are you here. He said while exercising.
Well, meyong Joo sent me here
. Ah.
uddenly they observed that they had been locked.
Oh, what will we do now
. We will kiss.
is not a time to joke.
I am serious.
Mo yeon leaned in his lap
. Ah, you are a special forces soldier, please get me out. Then he circled his arms around her waist and said.
We will kiss.
Okay  you really need it so let it be. Then she kisses him.
Thank you, Dae young and meyong Joo
. What that means that you told them to lock us
. She said while getting up but rather shi jin pulled her closer to him.
No I didn't I just listened to their talk they were talking about us. Oh was it like that.
Yes it was.
I am sorry to blame you  . Then she hugged him . Slowly the night arrived and mo yeon slept on his shoulder.
She looks so cute while sleeping
. Then he kissed her forehead and her eyes flutter open
. Shi jin, oh I fell asleep on your shoulder
. Yes you looked beautiful
. Really you are so sweet.
Then she kissed him.
By the way how are my hair opened up,i tied  them
. I opened them up so you could be comfortable.
Oh. The night was special and they slept near the door. Sergeant Choi opened up the door and saw them. They were sleeping. Sergeant Choi, how are you here.
Mo yeon spoke. Shi jin woke up.
Mo yeon when did you wake up
. Just now.
Please make sure Sargent Choi that the soldiers do their sand run. Yes sir. Mo yeon started laughing and hitting his chest.

Present
You are looking pretty.
Well now I know whom you resemble, you look like your dad, as handsome as him
. You can't say that when you are in bed with me
. Fine. Then they started talking about their older times when mo yeon suddenly remembered some things.
Tomorrow is dad's death anniversary. Yes I know. 
Hmm. Then she snuggled closer to him closing the gap. Then they slowly slept.