Episode 9:Drink The Milk

Shi jin was chasing mi na to make her finish her milk and breakfast when mo yeon came out drying her hair. "what happened now?" "see mo yeon she is saying that she doesn't feel like eating". She leaned down to reach her eye level. "Does your stomach ache lightly" she nodded in agreement. "she has worms in her stomach". Said mo yeon. "Tomorrow I'll take her to the hospital". "no I remember I brought some tablets for that". "then bring it, what are you waiting for". "here it is mi na chew it until it forms a powder" OK mom. "Shi jin, is your phone ringing,". Yes it was ringing, he had to take the charge of a mission and do some paperwork, no he just had to make orders and mo yeon was on leave so she was free to help him. "let's leave now" yes" then they left after dropping the little girl they were alone in the car and mo yeon said Are you upset from me. No, I am not. Then why are you getting irritated. No I am not, it's just that I don't like paperwork. Don't worry I will handle it. Mo yeon finished the paperwork and wrote the report and the mission Also ended soon. Does sergeant Dae young know that meyon Joo is enjoying the big bang concert. No I will tell him and why didn't you go. I am not like you shi jin making an excuse to go for a concert. Are you still mad at me for that. Yes. What can I do to convince you that I love you more than it. You don't how can you compare us?. I am not comparing you are the one who is. We also came to know that when we arrived. Really, then it's all right. She said while smiling.  You are really sweet. Why are you always showing off your charm I have already fallen in love with you. To maintain our relationship. How can such a girl be mine. I  can be, you are such a perfect gentleman, you love me so much you can even take a bullet for me. What if I step on a mine. I will also do the same, why would I live without the purpose of living?. Now stop it. Yes now let's be little romantic, we are alone here and there are no CCTV on right now I turned them off. What did you do, but why did you. Just wanted some privacy, can you tell me when did you realize that you love me. When you shielded me when I was not permitted to operate. That time, but I lost myself when I met you. Ah just shut up.
MO yeon 's dream at night
She was walking along dark woods when she heard a scream. Someone was calling her in a familiar voice it was shi jin' s. Mo yeon I am Kim Dr Kim so you have a husband who is you shi jin the newly promoted colonel of army he is no longer yours I won him. Darling Kim you are here. She saw his husband kissing another woman not only that but the one she hates..
Reality
She woke up screaming. By her voice shi jin also woke up. What happened mo yeon ah are you fine. No I just had a bad dream. What was the dream. I saw you kissing Dr Kim. What how can he was cut off by her. I don't know, do you really think that you don't like her. Yes if  you  don't then how can I, I will never leave you. She hugged him and apologizes for what you she dreamt. You don't have to be sorry you don't have a control on dreams okay . Mm. He patted her to sleep but mi na entered in with her doll. Dad I can't sleep there is a Witch in my room. Mi na why do you watch horror movies. Come here sleep with dad. Mi na was acting as if she already had slept but no. Shi jin woke up and straight went to the kitchen took the ice cream out of the refrigerator and  unknowingly ate it as mi na observed him and told mo yeon all the story. Shi jin who ate the ice cream. Mi na. No idiot you ate it. Yes I did but I was hungry. You can cook right. But. Anyways you are going to babysitt Hyun soo today. No not those nappies again. He started imaging the scene of Hyun soo. Shi jin. She looked beautiful she had to go for shoot, she also had a surgery.