Episode 26

Friendship isn't about whom you know from the longest time. Friendship means who has been by your side and never left you alone.
This chapter is all about friendship.
In the school
Mi na's friend had got into trouble.   She was with her all the time. Her friend Ji hee had been crying all the time because by mistake she had forgotten her book. She was really sensitive. 
Mi na met her just a week ago. This is  a bright example of friendship.

Hospital
Mo yeon was sitting beside the young lady suffering from cancer. She was just fifteen. She reminded her of Fatima. Her looks her hair were just like her. She wasn't a Korean, she was actually a Spaniard. I'm glad that my sister is coming, if she wouldn't come, I wouldn't survive. She was suffering from blood cancer. Mo yeon thought of giving her chemotherapy but instead,
Mo yeon asked her weather she had any siblings. She told her about her twin sister. Her name was Elisa, her sister 's name was Carol. I'm doing somatic cell nuclear transplant, you might be knowing about it right?......yes I do, you can do whatever you want but please save me. She spoke tearing. Dr. Chin Hoon was listening to their conversation. He was also crying. Sister. Min Ji whispered into his ear. Doctor, listening to others talking privately are bad manners.... Sister,! you scared me. He scuttled towards the corner.

One of our obstacles is already removed, because Carol has arrived to the hospital. The stem cells are transferred and we just need to wait for a few months and she will be fine.... Really Mo yeon, I'm proud of you.... Ah, Shi jin, it's the time to pick Mi na from the school.... Oh, it just slipped out of my mind, I'm so sorry, I'm going.
When they reached home, Shi jin went in the kitchen to get some donuts and pudding for her.

Her mischievous brother was sitting under the dining table and when he held her feet with his little palms, she started shivering, ahhhhhhhhhh.....what's the Matter, oh your little brother wants to play with you..... Get up, why were you sitting there?... He smiled with his index finger finger between his teeth.
On the other hand, in the hospital the twin sisters were spending their time together.

Meanwhile, Shi jin was speaking to his wife. They were  bored. For Shi jin, the best option was to make a call. Mo yeon was also free, because it was their lunch break so they met at the cafeteria. Mo yeon, can you treat me right now... I can, you just have to come to my cabin. She said while eating. I don't know, how to tell you but I think that, we need to -...We need to do what!... We just have to go home early, we have to clean it...Silly man, you worried me so much. She released a sigh of relief and then She nudged his shoulder. He chuckled but as soon as he noticed the glare she passed, he stopped and cleared his throat. After they paid and left.

They were still left with little time. Why don't you cook?... What kind of question is this?... I miss it... What?... The food that you used to cook, when we were recently married. Ah they were so pleasant days... I know, they were. He said  as he circles his arms around her. When he did that, she moved closer to him. Someone was eager to disturb them. Hey. Myung Joo called out. Erh, why do you always disturb in the matters like these. Last time, you even entered our room, in our farmhouse just to ask about the next day plan... No, I was not... Enough, Mo yeon let's go... And he took
Mo yeon to the hospital. Myung Joo was wearing a white, cut sleeve tops.  black shorts and peach color shoes. She wasn't looking a mother of two children. And even Mo yeon who was wearing a peach colour tops along with a pair white jeans. She had a  pearl pendent on.

Next, when they reached the hospital, the break was already over. Dr. Mo yeon. Dr. Chin hoon came running. Dr. Mo yeon, Dr. Pyo was calling you. Then she turned to Shi jin who was looking confused. Shi jin, I have to go. I will call you when I am free. He nodded and left from there. He was wearing a black shirt, navy blue pants, a black leather watch that Mo yeon had gifted him on his birthday, when they were engaged. He kept thinking all the day, that after Mo yeon dumped him several times, they are together, they are married and have children. He had planned to get the answer. When she returned, he was ready on the table with the dinner. Children asleep and with his queries. Oh, you're already back, give me your bag, you must be tired.... What happened to you?.... Nothing, its just that you conveyed your wish first time... Really, so sweet of you to say so... Anything for you...She hugged him. Well Mo yeon, how are we together?... What kind of question is this? She pulled back. Shi jin pulled her into his arms again. What?...Tell me... Fine, because of those disasters... How?... Because I confessed.... You said that you didn't... Okay, I did. Leave me, I have to get a shower. When she came out drying her hair. The room was lit up with the candles. They lit up his handsome face too. She was mesmerized. Wow, you are so sweet... Thank you.... And here comes your reward... She quickly hugged him.