Chapter 29:Tiring

After a long time in the hospital, she decided to stay there for night shift. Then nurse Min Ji scuttled all the way to her.
"Director said that you need to go back."

"Why?"

"You don't have to work at night."

"Okay."

She moved to the parking area and  stretched her arms. She drove back. It was already the middle of the night. She didn't have a good sleep so this day was even more Tiring.

She just entered and fell on the bed and she was sleeping right there and then.

"What was that!?"

No reply

He just felt that she was cuddling onto him. He smiled and lay down properly. After a few minutes of sleep he felt some kind of stink, he smelled her but no stink. He smelled himself and ewwww.

Next day she felt some kind of pain on her hands. When Dr. Pyo examined.

"Just and infection, you work in water for too long, that's the cause."

"Oh, so it means the I have to apply for a leave."

"You're granted a leave for two days more than the day you recover."

"Okay. Thank you mam."

"But what should I do now, who will help."

"You're superman."

"Shut up Ji Soo."

She called shi jin with the help of Dr. Pyo.

HELLO SHI JIN?

YES

CAN YOU COME AND PICK ME UP?

YES I CAN, BUT WHY?

BECAUSE I AM INFECTED.

WHAT!

WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT? IT'S NOT M3, IT IS JUST THAT I CANT USE MY HANDS

FINE I'M COMING IN 10 MINUTES.

THANK YOU.

*hangs up *

He arrived in 10, took her back in 2 and returned in 5 minutes. (you might ask why? So that was the shortcut which only Mo yeon knew) He cared for her as much as her mother would have.

First he took her for a shower (she had worn rubber gloves after medication) and then after a little uncomfortable feeling (long time) He undressed her and.......

Then he cooked for her and fed her.

"I feel like a teen, just like high school lovey-dovey couples do."

"Me too."
He made a puppy face and blushed.

"You look cute."

"Like you?"

"Not as cute as me." Pride in her posture.

"Yes, true!"
He chuckled.

"After a long time, I can care for you."

He hugged her. Then, patting his shoulder, she said

"This was delicious, I feel like kissing your hands. Do you that I fell for your hand touched mine."

"In the car, on our movie date?"

"Yes"

"Did you feel that?"

"No, I felt it when you asked weather you should apologize or confess."

"You chose option one and my heart felt heavy."

"We usually come to know the importance when we lose."

"You never did." Held her hand.

"I thought so."

He took her to the kitchen, took out a wine bottle, handed over to her.

"I can't hold it."

"Take a sip." She did.

He immediately kissed her. She kissed him back.

"What was that."

"Now, should I 🍷confess or 🙇apologize?"

"Confess."

"I love

-You, I love you." She cut him off and spoke.