Episode 2:my enemies

Mo yeon was bored at her old school, she was invited for refreshing her old memories shi jin came along while mi na was in her school trip. Shi jin saw her hugging her old male friends and got jealous. "Don't do that" OK "did you forget that you are married". He said.

In the music class
It was vacant and mo yeon decided to play piano. Listening to the sweet music shi joined her he stood behind her and started playing it with her. "how do you know playing piano"? she asked him "well my ex girlfriend told me. Mo yeon slowly took her fingers back but she felt some strong arms around her waist." Do not worry she was my past and you are my present you are my life "he said.

Next day in cournel 'office
Why didn't you join the mission sir said. Sir my my wife, she said me to take care of mi na I said. But you are a soldier you are afraid of your wife. Sir said. Well sir you are also fearful of your wife right. If it's a warning then I am scared sir said while leaning on his chair.

OK so the information that was to be given was that park Kim si is now back and wants the memory chip. Sir said. Park Kim si what this can not be oh my oh God

Mi na's school
So mi na what does your father do Kim si asked. Well he's a soldier. Oh he is a nice man. ***
Shi jin was late to pick mi na and there was no call from her school so he knew that who picked her and it was none the other but park. He rushed to take her but unfortunately he was late. Oh shoot I am late he said.
Call from park Kim si
Hello shi jin long time no see your daughter is very pretty.

Give the phone to her.

OK okay, take this little girl.

Appa he is very bad take me away from here.

OK my princess, calm down Appa will find you.
..........
He just quickly tracked down the location. The news got to mo yeon and she fainted. Hello major yoo your wife is in the ICU. What I am coming there.

After rescuing mina from his dirty hands he finally reached out to find mo yeon
She was sitting in the normal ward with tears in her eyes. When she saw our daughter she hugged her tight. Mo yeon ah well many things happened few days ago can we now live together again happily '. Shi jin ah well truly I am not yet ready to do that so I think we should live separately for sometime. If you want to do it then fine. Mom are we shifting to the new house I will select it...................
Mi na selects a house exactly in front of shi jin 'so house and then they go there mo yeon was shocked to see her love smiling at her from window.
Mo yeon saw some female soldiers with myeon joo entering his house for a short meeting. Hello jagiya shi jin mo yeon said as she entered the house. Ya yoo mo yeon what is this,. Oh this I had brought cake for you but now I am taking it back. Hey now that you are here so I can tell you that my stomach is aching badly please help me out. You should go to the hospital.
At night
MO yeon was on night shift when she heard someone call her. Dr. Yoo, you are needed here. Who is the patient now. Mo yeon was shocked to see that shi jin was in the ambulance. Shi jin what happened she said in panic come here. Shi jin was amazed looking at her concerned expression. Now it's the time that I will take out all the rubbish from your tummy she said as she kisses him softly.
The surgery went well
You have to eat all medicines and I will be on leave to take care of you when you are discharged okay. Mo yeon I love you and the way you treat me. He said while cupping her face. I am feeling vanished under your spell all over again. Take a nap I 'll be checking you hourly OK. OK.

Hourly check up
You look better than before, feeling better already. All because of care and love given by you. As they were about to kiss when Dae young entered. Oh why do you come at times like these. I will come after some time, she was about to leave when shi jin held her wrist causing her to stop
After the discharge, they came back together.

The italics =speech