Epilouge

. Dedicated to BlueRabbit314, Clam24 EumAhIn a user
"Congratulations Shi jin, finally you got promoted to the general of Alpha team. I wonder, how did she deal with you? I appreciate her bravery." Myung Joo was teasing Shi jin at  his place. Mo yeon entered saying. "I didn't deal with him. He never created such situations." She sat beside him and spoke while gently patting his arm while holding his hand. She turned to him and smiled.
"Mo yeon? You were mad at me in the morning, and now?" "I'm sorry for that. It was just a misunderstanding." She said while blinking. "Hey you two lovebirds, you are not alone, I'm here and YOUR CHILDREN TOO." (Guess who was it) Mo yeon stared at her for what she said. "Dae young took them along for a treat." "So what will you say now huh? You said that you'll be the general before me." Shi jin showed his uniform off. She was quite and turned her head towards the other couch.

Myung Joo got a call from Dae young who asked her to get back at home (not a demanding tone). "I have to go back, take care." "Hmm." After they had dinner (S j, M Y) Mo yeon went to their bedroom and stood outside in the balcony. It was quite cold there so she rubbed her arms while she had crossed them in front of her chest. Shi jin came there and covered her with her blazer. They smiled at each other, Mo yeon was the first one to smile at him. He wrapped his arms around her and asked her. "Would you like something?" "What?" "Green tea, coffee or maybe - - - wine?" He spoke the last word wearing his signature smirk. Mo yeon chuckled as a result. They watched the stars and once again she got a chance to wish. "What's your wish?" "Positivity. Peace in the world, just to make your work easier. Love and spending my life with you always. Happiness for our children, our family, our nation, this world." He remained silent and started deep into her eyes, observing her facial features and he curled his lips a little. His face was close to hers and was still moving. It was that in no time when his lips met hers. He hadn't tasted them for quite  long time. When they ended it up she demanded for wine but Shi jin refused it in the fear of getting dumped, though the chances were almost none.

Next thing that happened was the arrival of their children. They didn't want to blame them for disturbing them but they accidentally did. It was their time to sleep so they lay down in the mattress in each other's arms. It had been days since they had touched each other. "I missed you." "I missed you more than you did." Shi jin expressed. He had to be at the barracks frequently so he decided to be there for those days. Since, he had done all of work in advance, he was free so he could go for a jog early in the morning and take Mo yeon along. They finally got into that park. It had been vacant for years and years. They walked through the long grown grass hand in hand. They smiled at each other and continued to walk to find a suitable place to lay the mat for their picnic. They found it near an ash tree. They had pancakes, donuts and fruits in their basket.
Do listen to LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, ATTENTION AND ROCKABYE, I'm sure you are gonna love them.
"This feels good." "It has been so long right?" Mo yeon nodded in reply.
Next Morning
That weekend, as promised by Mo yeon 's mother, she came picked up the children and took them to spend the day with her, Mi na insisted that she wants to take along Ji soo. Myung Joo came along with Dae young at her place and they sat on the couch. "So, I was wondering, how did both of you come together."
Mo yeon replied. "Just because of you. If you wouldn't have asked him to get the answer from me, we would have been away." Mo yeon looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. Dae young looked at him with his 'I don't understand .' face. Shi jin spoke. "We asked her whether your job bothers her or not." Dae young nodded. " What happened after that, how did you come back, your car faced some kind of problem right?" Myung Joo inquired. " We came back by a truck."Then he looked at Mo yeon and asked." Do you remember what happened that day? "" What happened? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! "Myung Joo insisted." We... "Mo yeon nudged HIM. " Kissed." She then started hitting him with her elbow." All the way long. "Myung Joo started at them with a smirk and said." Don't do that here, you're not the only one  here. " Mo yeon stopped and turned at her." SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! "" Well he told me that you dumped him several times. " " Because of you and Dr. Kim, And you Shi jin, The reason we were away. You felt nice to meet her. "" I am sorry. "" What sorry huh? You feel that every girl is cute, pretty and sweet except me. But why? If so then why is this ring with me? "" I didn't say so, I always said that you're the prettiest woman in the world... Who is mine. " He said while holding her close - tightly. They simply started at each other." How about we sleep in the same room. "" Nice I - idea. "Shi jin replied to Myung Joo. There was a long day waiting, and a new start.

Sorry for the so long wait. There are still two more episodes waiting and that would be the end. But don't worry, There are still two stories which can be. read.